Chapter 24: cheating in japan.

Heather was gone once we walked from the room, and Harry was right, the other boys greeted me with hugs, thanking me for putting her in her place. I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel bad about it. We're all waiting for the time to come, and finally someone opens the door, holding mics for the boys, and once they're out, I go to the side stage, watching them from there.
The tour setlist has every song I love, they always play the best songs, and they always sound great singing them, but nothing can beat Harry kissing me right before running on the stage, then singing Hey Angel. It really is the perfect song to open the show. I expected Aaron and Heather to appear sooner or later, but I haven't seen anyone since the show started, which upsets me, mostly because I know after this song, the last song, we'll go back to a dressing room and I'll be yelled at for attacking the devil.
    "Thank you Osaka! We love you!" Harry yells to the audience, and they're all running around, blowing kisses, waving to them, the crowd going insane, the other boys saying their goodbyes. They join me off stage and Harry is sweaty along with the other boys, but I wouldn't expect any different at this point. "How was it?" He slinks his arm over my shoulder, downing an entire water bottle and tossing it in the trash as we walk, the other boys in front of us.
    "You never fail to amaze me." I coo, and look up at him. He smirks to himself, taking his arm off of me so he can throw his hair up. Watching him pull his hair into a bun melts my insides, and floods my fucking basement, good fucking god he's pure sex. He is the embodiment of-
    "Hello! Earth to Lucky?" I jump from my thoughts to see Liam waving his hand and I look right at him.
    "I'm sorry what were you saying?" I listen now, giving him my full attention, hoping I wasn't completely staring at Harry a few seconds before, though I'm pretty sure I was.
    "We wanted to go get some food, are you coming, or going to the hotel?" He asks, picking things up, probably about to go change. I look to Harry, seeing what he's doing- and he's taking his shirt off, fucking hell.
    "I don't know if I'm allowed to-" Harry cuts me off.
    "They know you're friends with us, what does it matter if we all go out together? Plus we're not in the states anymore, no one pays attention when we're not in the states." He pulls a different white shirt over his body and holds his hand out to me. "You're allowed to do anything you please, what do you say Luck? Dinner with One Direction?" He teases me and smirks and I roll my eyes.
    "If it's okay with all of you I'll come, as long as Heather isn't going to be there." I hug myself to Harry, he's not as sweaty anymore, but he's radiating heat right now, thank god he still smells good though, either way I don't think I'd let go but him smelling good is a plus.
    "I think Heather and Aaron dipped out after your little... incident." Louis smirks and my face grows undeniably red. I turn my face, hiding myself in Harry, the other boys starting to mill around and get their shit together.
    "Hey are you okay?" He curls his fingers under my chin, turning my face up to him. I replay the events of the night, my chat with Aaron, his words about Kendall playing in my head, then the conversation he doesn't know I heard between Heather and him. I have so many questions, but I'm not sure how to ask him.
    "Uhm- I'm fine... I just don't know how to ask you this." I mumble, letting go of him.
    "Just ask, I'll be honest, remember what I said, I'll always tell you anything you want to know." He pulls me to the side of the room, sitting us down together, and though there are other people around, we're secluded, and alone in the little corner.
    "So when I got here, I ran into Aaron, and he asked me if the reason you're still with me is because I'm good in bed, and then he proceeded to say, there's no way I'm better than Kendall, and I'm confused because you said she was fake, but now I'm hearing you slept with her... So what is it?" I ask and he's got his arm slung over the back of the couch, his body turned to me, one of his legs pulled up and the other hanging down lazily.
    "Both." He tells me simply, and my heart drops, but I don't let my face drop. I just turn my head to the side in confusion. "She was fake, but I being who I am, read her wrong, and thought at first she was feeling the same, we got physically intimate, and when she realized that I had other intentions it didn't continue. So yes it was all fake, but we still slept together." He's keeping his voice calm, but I can't read his real emotions or his face at all.
    "Okay." Is all I think to say, not really knowing how to process it.
    "Just okay? Lucky I know you, I know you're feeling something other than what you're showing me so can you just come out with it?" He reaches for me, taking my hand in his and running his thumb over my knuckles.
    "There's nothing else I can say. Of course it upsets me, but you never lied to me about it because I never asked, and it happened before you knew who I was. But I am jealous and a little bit insecure, if I'm going to be honest with you." I look down to our hands, that way I don't have to see him.
    "Insecu- Lucy, no. We're not going to play that game, not now, not ever. There's nothing to compare, because she doesn't compare to you, because you actually love me. You want to be with me, you care for me, you are my girlfriend, my real girlfriend, please don't get in your head, because I feel all of those things for you, I love you." He leans down so he's in my view, causing me to smile as he smirks right at me. "That's all that should matter at the end of the day." My head whips to him and he throws his head back. "Lucy don't you-"
    "ALL I KNOW AT THE END OF THE DAY!" I jump off the couch, and the other boys turn right to me, and normally I'd be embarrassed, but they're all used to me by now.
    "IS YOU WANT WHAT YOU WANT, AND YOU SAY WHAT YOU SAY, AND YOU FOLLOW YOUR HEART EVEN THOUGH IT'LL BREAK, SOMETIMESSSSSS!" I spin in circles and Harry covers his face with his hands.
    "Lucy shut up!" He screams and I throw my arms around Niall and Liam, standing between them.
    "ALL I KNOW AT THE END OF THE DAY IS YOU LOVE WHO YOU LOVE, THERE AIN'T NO OTHER WAY, IF THERE'S SOMETHING I'VE LEARNED FROM A MILLION MISTAKES," The boys have joined in a chorus, all of us closing in on Harry, Harry glaring at me specifically.
    "Do not encourage her!" He chastises them and they ignore, just like I do.
    "YOU'RE THE ONE THAT I WANT AT THE END OF THE DAY!" I yell, and we all laugh, minus Harry, who is standing now, shaking his head with a slightly amused smirk. He loves it. "Okay, you ask for it every time, it's not my fault." I shrug, following behind him.
    I left before them, going back to the hotel to change, and now I'm on the way to meet them there, the same driver taking me as every other time. I swear he's living the life, being flown to different countries just to drive the boys around. He intimidated me at first, but he kind of reminds me of a big teddy bear.
    "Hi I'm Lucy!" I extend my arm out to him and he looks over his shoulder before he starts driving.
    "Carter." He gives my hand a single shake before putting his hands on the wheel, and backing out of the space.
    "Sorry I'm just not introducing myself, I'm just now realizing you're the same person every time." I smile, and he keeps a stern face.
    "Remind me who you are?" His voice deep, but he's not rude, just blunt.
    "I'm dating Harry." I buckle my seatbelt and he looks at me quickly in the rearview.
    "The real girlfriend." He mumbles and I nod my head yes.
    "That would be me." I look out the window, watching the odd city. A city is a city, no matter where you go, but they're all different in their own ways. I live in a city known across the globe, but it's nothing like the cities in Japan, especially at night.
    "I'll be out front to pick you up whenever you're done here, keep Harry in line tonight." He smiles, which isn't a face I've seen from him yet. I smile back, thanking him as he stops the car. I get out, still keeping my head low, though there's no paps or people searching for us, I don't want to be seen. I walk into the bar, loud music playing over the speakers, I'm not sure what kind of place this is, but from the looks of it, I know there's a good possibility that it will lead to nothing but trouble. I scan the areas, seeing the boys and rolling my eyes at the velvet ropes, blocking them away from the normal people in the area. "You really need this?" I ask all of them over the music, as someone moves the rope over for me.
    "It's not like that, it's just so we can have our own space, enjoy our time." Louis tells me, and he passes me a glass as I sit between Liam and Harry.
    "What is it?" I ask and Harry looks at me with a smirk.
    "Doesn't matter, drink, we're celebrating." He drinks his own drink, his arm is over the back of the circular couch we all sit on, but he's not making contact with me. We're in public though so I wouldn't expect anything different.
    "What are we celebrating?" I ask, surprised by the sweetness of the drink on my lips, Louis has good taste.
    "Your first win as a WWE fighter, what else?" Niall sasses and I glare at him.
    "HA HA, you're all so funny. Has anyone figured out if she's okay?" I look over the boys, seeing shrugs.
    "Lucy love, stop being nice, stop worrying about her, it's not like she worries about you or your feelings." Louis tells me, his voice sassing me as another drink is passed to him. I set my own empty glass down and Harry waves someone over, getting me another. Well shit, looks like I'm getting drunk with One Direction tonight.
    Too many drinks later, and Louis is trying to show Niall and Liam how to make a proper drink at the bar, not caring that the man at the bar is getting irritated. I stand next to Harry, trying my best to keep my balance, but stumbling back into him. My back presses to his chest, and I wobble a bit, feeling like a child just learning to walk.
    "Stay here, no one is looking." He places his hand on my shoulder so I don't move off of him, his warmth radiating over my entire body. It feels good too, my legs being exposed due to the flowy dress, my arms bare to the air around us. His other hand comes to me too, both of them traveling down my arms, causing every hair on my body to stand up. We stand together like this, laughing at the idiocy going on in front of us, and the fact that Louis has messed this drink up at least three times now. I feel Harry lean forward, and I tilt my head up so I can hear him as his lips graze my ear. "Let's go home." He hums, low and suggestive in my ear.
    I walk forward, knowing he's following behind without having to turn to see him, and I know once we walk outside the car will be waiting for us. His body language is telling me everything I need to know, the way his eyes watch my every move. The night is lingering on his lips, pure alcohol and lust. He's pulling on my hands now as we walk outside, bringing me to him, and there could be a million eyes right now but he doesn't care at all. Every judgement I have has been thrown out,  I'm hidden from the world as he holds me, waiting for the car, but my lips think faster than my mind, kissing, slowly nipping the skin of his neck as we stand waiting. He's got a smirk plastered on his face, I don't have to see him to know it, and as soon as the car is in front of us, he pushes us both in.
    He climbs into the back seat after me, and I'm straddling his lap before he can stop me, kissing him. This being the first time I've thrown myself at him, but he started it, his hands getting more than touchy as we waited for the car. My lips latch to his neck, kissing him everywhere I can, wishing this car ride would end right now, wishing we were in the hotel room. As soon as the vehicle stops we're out, we're moving, and we're in the elevator, not letting ourselves take a breath before connecting once more in a heated manner. We stumble down the hall, our feet fumbling due to a mixture of alcohol and lust, clouding our vision. We push through the door, and slam it behind us, me already pulling at the hem of his shirt. The lust doesn't need words, it's present, and we both know it. The weightless desire tangled between our bodies is undeniable at this point.
    He removes my dress and the way his fingers dance on my skin is not new, but at the same time I feel a newness to the way his eyes appreciate me, and with that I don't feel ashamed or nervous, I feel bold and confident.
He pushes into me, sending shudders through every inch of my body, and it's like we continue to pass the pleasure back and forth to each other with each of our movements. He never fails to make sex meaningful, he's moves with love, he moves with care. He grabs to me, holding me like he's afraid I'll be gone at any moment. He groans and the sound of his pleasure brings me the most sensational feeling, almost better than sex itself. We are in sync, we are one in these moments, and everytime I get to the point, when I'm at my high, he never fails to hold me there, let me ride out my pleasure, getting his own within the same time frame. He also never fails to pull me into him, bringing me to his chest after we share that bond. He never wants me far from him, and with that I turn to him, looking at his eyes.
    "Do you remember when I wouldn't let you kiss me?" I ask, my fingers trailing the skin on his face, touching every soft feature, but I never let myself look away from his eyes, the most beautiful eyes. Shit, I'll never get used to that.
    "I do remember that. It was quite irritating actually." He smiles, his dimple making another appearance.
    "Well I was irritated that you wanted to kiss me so bad." I fire back, and his only response is of course a kiss, pressing his lips to mine, looking at me with the same look he always does before he kisses me. I've grown accustomed to that look, that contemplation, and it never goes away, he always contemplates whether he should move in and connect the two of us, but if you ask me, I will always say yes.
"Why do you question if you're going to kiss me? Every time you lean in you get that same look, you have the same question in your eyes." I mumble, my hand lifted above my head, playing with his fingers as he lifts his own hand.
    "Because I'm always wondering if this is real, you're a dream Lucky, I never know how this happened, and I'm afraid one day I'll look at you before I kiss you and you won't be there, I'll just wake up and none of this would have happened." He tells me, and we're both staring at the ceiling, our heads touching, his arm around me, holding me to him.
    "Do you always have sex that good in your dreams? Also do I look that pretty in your dreams, or just okay? Also, if you were to rate me on a scale of one to ten on how good I am in bed compared to how good I am in your dreams, what would you-" He covers my mouth with his hands.
    "You never stop talking do you?" He laughs and I shake my head no, his hand still covering my mouth. "You're a dream in itself, seeing you when I sleep is just the same as in person, though in my dreams, you might give in and do certain things you never like doing in real life." His tone is suggestive. I roll over, my hands on his chest and I glare at him.
    "If you want me to give you head, that's all you have to say. You always make comments about how big my mouth is, and how I never shut up, so why not put my big mouth to use?" I challenge him and he rolls his eyes.
    "I never tell you to shut up, and I love your big mouth, it's the best part about you." He jokes, and I ignore him, pulling myself down, preparing myself for the worst sexual act in history. He's right, I do hate this, but I love him and I'd do just about anything he asked at this point.
    The next morning the sheets are tangled to us, damp with sweat as the sun is pouring in, and our bodies are overheated from each other. My mind is running a thousand directions when there's a few loud thuds to the door. I open my eyes carefully, wondering if I'm hearing things, Harry doing the same. I begin to lean forward, sitting up in bed, when the door flies open, and in storms an angered man at a whopping 5'1. I pull the sheets up over my chest, not wanting to expose myself to him, and Harry sits up along with me.
    "You two, you're in a world of fucking trouble!" He yells and I cover my ears, his annoying voice, mixed with this hangover, are not doing it for me this early in the morning.
    "What are you going on about?" Harry groans out.
    "Put some fucking clothes on, I'll be fucking waiting, then you can explain this bullshit to me." He turns his phone around to both of us, and my jaw hits the floor, my heart probably stopped beating too. It's a headline, "Harry Styles, caught cheating in Japan with a blonde mystery girl." Showing two pictures, one of me, sucking on his fucking neck, but you can't see my face, the other picture is me straddling him in the car, all you can see is yet again my hair flashing through the window, and this time I know Aaron is right, we're in deep shit.