𝐂 𝐡 𝐚 𝐩 𝐭 𝐞 𝐫 𝐨 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝐂 𝐡 𝐥 𝐨 𝐞

C h l o eThe smelt of weed and alcohol filled the room, the smell was not new to me

C h l o e
The smelt of weed and alcohol filled the room, the smell was not new to me. It was actually just like every teenagers party, everyone dancing and grinding on each other. The loud music raping everyone ears, everyone trying to talk louder than the music but, the music always has control over their voices. Horny teenagers making out with each other and having sex in the bedroom. Everything was regular, out of the ordinary.

"CHLOE", my friend Reese yelled across the room. Reese was my friend, we weren't that close or anything.  I met her in freshman year, we were in the same math class and let's just say that we have been friends ever since.

"You look sexy", Reece yelled again for me to hear her over this obnoxious music.

C h l o e  D r e s s

"Thanks, you too" I looked up and down at Reece staring at her beautiful blue dress.

R e e s e D r e s s

Reese and I started to catch up, until we heard a huge sound of glass shattering, my eyes made way to the person who thrown the glass onto the marble floor. A boy was on the floor  bleeding from his forehead, everyone had eyes on the unknown mystery guy laying on the floor in pain trying to escape from the person who threw the vase at him.

"What the fuck is your problem, Easton", the unknown boy said wincing in pain to a other unknown face that I don't know.

"What the fuck is my problem?"
"You're my problem", the other unknown face said grabbing the other boy that was laying on the floor up against the wall.

Everyone was enjoying every bit, they were all cheering but the boy that I can barely see because of how many people were surrounding the fight. He was furious and punched the guy in the face which made him in conscious.

"OKAY, SHOWTIME IS OVER, GET THE FUCK OUT!".
Everyone just went back to there conversation like nothing happened. Who was he? Why did everyone listen to him without starting a argument? Before I knew it he left into the bar, Reece bites her lip sexually looking at the random guy that beaten up the boy.
"He's very sexy when he's mad" Reece begins to say.

I looked at her with a weird look on my face.

" go talk to him" I said trying to hype her up.

Reece looked at me with smile, oh no nothing goes well when she gives me a cheeky smile.

"You can be my wing man... well not like you're are man but..."

" if I say yes would it make you shut up" I interrupted her

She rolls her eyes and drags me to the bar. There he was at drinking some whiskey, his jaw clenched every time he took a sip of his drink.

"Hey, I'm Reece are you- "

" Does it look like I give a shit" he said not ignoring eye contact with her.

Reece was in shock, she didn't know what to spit out.  The guy just sighs of ignorance.

"You're just a slut that likes to sleep with other guys to help with your daddy issues" he growled at Reece.

Reece was sensitive with that topic, her eyes got watery that she had to look away and ran out of the bar sobbing. My jaw clenched what the fuck was his problem? I started to clenched my fist.

"You're a dick you know that" i spitted out at him without no regrets.

He looks up at me and smirked at my response.

"Did anyone tell you that they didn't love you and that's why you keep your self in a fucking cage", I yelled so loud that by now everyone was watching and loving the show that was to about to start.

He just laughed and looked at me.

"What your name, princess" he said combing back his hair with his hands in frustration.

"Chloe"

"Chloe don't fucking mess with me" he stand up from the bar stool and touched my chin. I looked at him in his eyes, before I knew it he left in to the pitch black room.