𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐤𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧

"Hey, I'm new here", a boy with dark brown wavy hair with a few freckles across his nose and cheeks

"Hey, I'm new here", a boy with dark brown wavy hair with a few freckles across his nose and cheeks. He had a skater boy kind of look with his hand gripping his board and his hoodie over his beanie.

"Well my name is Carson and this is Chloe"

The boy look at Carson with a smile, he then look at me from standing next to Carson. The boy reach out for a hand to Carson and I.

"My name is Ashton" he said while shaking Carson and then my hand.

Ashton begin talking about how he barely moved here and other things about his life. I was to busy looking at the asshole that was by the water fountain, why can't I stop looking at him?

"Hey are you alright, Chloe" Ashton said while putting his textbooks inside of his locker.

"Yeah I'm fine"

"You don't lo-"

"So do you play any sports?" I cut him off.

"Um yeah soccer"

"That's great we have a soccer try outs. You know if you want to join!!" I pulled his hand to the signing sheet for the soccer tryouts.

"Of course I would love to" he said while writing his name on the paper.

"Hey, beautiful", a hand gripped my waist. Kaden!

"Hello dickhead", I said pulling away from his touch.

"Who's this?" He gritted his teeth with anger like as if he was jealous.

"I'm Ashton", Ashton gave a smile to Kaden

"Can I talk to Chloe for a second" Kaden said while pulling me away from him, before I knew it I was in the closet with him.