𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞: 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑡

"You are mine and only mine", his cold finger tips touches my neck slowly going up to my bloody lips. He starts to whisper dirty things in my ear, nibbling my ear slowly kissing my neck.

"Say it!!!" He yelled
"Say that you are mine", his huge hand takes a grip of my neck.

"I'm- " I tried to let it out.
"I'm yours, all yours" I said under my breath.

Kaden smirked at me, 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤! Why does he make me feel this way? He was all I thought about. Every thought I had in a day was ℎ𝑖𝑚.

"𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒, 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙", before I can react he brought his member up to my face.

This made me licked my lips subconsciously as my eyes traveled down to his gigantic member.  Even soft it was a huge dick just the thought of it getting hard and sucking it dry had my salivating just a little.  The image of it burned into my mind as fantasies flashed through your head.  Thoughts of him had me soaked.

As I  grabbed his cock pumping it a few times to get him hard before wrapping my mouth around the head sucking on it gently eliciting a hiss from Kaden as I look up to see him biting his lip slightly.  Taking my time to take his member deeper into my mouth before finally taking him fully into my mouth my nose gently brushing against his happy trail.

"𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘, 𝑐ℎ𝑙𝑜𝑒 I love seeing you with your mouth wrapped around my cock."  He said lowering his eyes down to meet 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠.

Finally I start bobbing my head back and forth, running my tongue along the underside of his shaft, moaning when he takes a handful of my hair and forms a makeshift ponytail.  I began to pick up the speed and start sucking harder, making sure to give special attention to the head. 

"Fuck..." He groans out turning me on even more.

The thought of him cumming into my mouth, hot spurts of cum dripping down my throat and seeing his face as he watches as I swallow every single drop spurs I to go even faster.  I bob my head back and forth at an almost 𝑖𝑛ℎ𝑢𝑚𝑎𝑛 pace taking him deeper with each bob and bring my hands up to squeeze his bare thighs enjoying the feel of the warm flesh in my hands.

"Shit...I'm gonna cum..." He moans out loudly before I suck harshly on the tip of his dick finally pushing him over the edge. I suck him dry before completely removing my mouth from his dick.

"Let me 𝑒𝑥𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒 the favor".

𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 𝒻ℴ𝓇 3 ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs!
(⊃。•́•̀。)⊃ 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐯𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐡𝐮𝐠:)
ᵉᵉᵈ ʰᵒˡʸ ʷᵃᵗᵉʳ:-/