𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝒕𝒆𝒏: 𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑡𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑛

I began to lean in

I began to lean in.....

My heart beating out of my chest as I lean in to Rosella, all I thought about was 𝐂𝐡𝐥𝗼𝐞. I look from the corner of my eye 𝙰𝚜𝚑𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗 smirking at what was happening. Tʜɪs ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴏғ sʜɪᴛ. He's just begging for it now. He wants to get knocked out. I don't get why Chloe hangs out with ʜɪᴍ. Why do I care about who she hangs around with? 𝑊𝑎𝑠 𝐼 𝑗𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠?

As I gotten closer to Rosella, I smelt her overpowering perfume which smelt like sweet vanilla and lavender. I wonder what 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑢𝑚𝑒 Chloe had on, I bet she smelt like blossoms and fresh strawberries. The thought ℎ𝑒𝑟 made me smile, she tasted like every dark thought I had that slowly turned into something 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥. My lips were slowly getting closer against Rosella, I wonder if Chloe lips taste like cherries or maybe something sweeter. ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᵃˢ ʰᵉʳ.

All of a sudden a liquid which smelt like vomit was on my lap. ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ʰᵉˡˡ ʳᵒˢᵉˡˡᵃ. Rosella was half passed out on my lap which my jeans were soaked of her ᵛᵒᵐⁱᵗ. I softly took her off of my lap and placed her on a bench, I grab a warm blanket that was in a basket and gently pull the blanket on top of her. I turned around to see that Ashton had his hand gripping ᶜʰˡᵒᵉ thighs, this son of a bitch! I clenched my jaw, the thought of her and him...

I storm off. As I slide through the screen door, I've seen Chloe chasing after me. Chloe grab a grip of my hand, looking at me with those ᵉʸᵉˢ. ᶠᵘᶜᵏ. I put my finger on her chin caressing every feature in her beautiful face.

"Chloe, come with me", before she can say anything or protest against I dragged her into this empty bedroom.

As I gently shoved her in the room, she bitten her red lips as she look at me innocently. This girl was going to be the death of me.

♡'・ᴗ・'♡
𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝓇ℯ𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃ℊ❤︎