𝐂 𝐡 𝐚 𝐩 𝐭 𝐞 𝐫 𝐭 𝐡 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞: 𝐩 𝐫 𝐢 𝐧 𝐜 𝐞 𝐬 𝐬

I was just sitting there patiently waiting for the principle to fucking walk in the room

I was just sitting there patiently waiting for the principle to fucking walk in the room. I didn't want to be here with my dumb ass friend that wanted to start shit with that asshole at the party. Of course I might sound cruel and ungrateful for what he done for Reece but, it was a stupidest idea that he could have ever thought of in his life.

"Carson and Kaden can you tell me what happened", the principal trying to calm down but, you can clearly see that he wants to kill them at this moment. I mean I can't blame him I would kill them both right now with no regrets .

"Look I don't have time with your fucking I need a fucking explanation head ass, you clearly saw what happen", the asshole furiously yelled at the principal who is clearly trying to do his job.

The principal looked as if he was going to explode at  any given moment but, he let out a sigh and looked at Carson.

"What happened, Carson", the principal asked him.

"He called my friend a slut", Carson respond to the principal.

"Why was that, Kaden"

"I really don't give a flying fuck right now" Kaden yawned in boredom.

" you're a fucking asshole you know that" I gritted my teeth.

"Princess, if you keep on talking I will bend you over on this desk and fu-" before he could finish his statement the principal interrupted him by coughing.

"Chloe, how did you feel when Kaden called your friend a prostitute" the principal begin to ask.

"Sexually frustrated", Kaden responded to my question.

Kaden bit his lip while looking at me dead in the eye, I looked at him piss as fuck. I couldn't believe he said that but, actually I would he is a complete asshole.

"Sorry is your name Chloe" I asked annoyingly rolling my eyes.

Kaden just playfully rolled his eyes as a response to my annoyance of him. I looked at him for a while and he looked at my direction too. He smirked at me flirtatiously.

"Chloe, can you stop flirting with mr. Lockhart" the principal said annoyed as fuck.

"I wasn't- never mind" I begin to say but, it seemed like our principal didn't want any of our bullshit.

"I felt furious at Kaden for calling my friend a slut" I begin to explain while looking at the asshole himself.

" I want this school to be safe and civil, I do not tolerate with this kind of behavior, it's the second week of school can we just please try to get along" the principal begin to lecture about the expectation of the environment should be or look like.

The principal left us off with a warning because he didn't want to put us through hell at the second week of school.

When exit out of the room I felt every pair of eyes landing at Kaden, Carson, and I. I felt drama started to increase more and more, can't wait to have rumors spread about me. Every girl and guy looked at Kaden sexually eyeing him like he was a animal in the zoo.

Kaden winks at me and walked toward his group. Carson looked as if he shitted himself, he was furious and very quiet through the day. He would only do small talks and just nod his head whenever I told him something. Carson is never this quiet, I know Carson very well and he is loud and enthusiastic but, today I felt as if he was trying to ignore me or try to run away from me.

After school, it was finally the end of the day at school. I was leaving from my chemistry class until I felt a hand pulling me in to a room.