𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙: 𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚

"What do you want, Kaden" I asked him with annoyance

He gripped my waist and looked at me with a smile plastered on his face.

"It's a little inappropriate", he smirked at me up and down, which made me roll my eyes.

"Do you like me, Chloe"
"Because I see you staring at me whenever we are at school", he begins to giggle a little bit.

"I don't even know you, Kaden", I said letting out a yawn.

"am I boring you, Chloe", he said while putting his arm on the bookshelf that I was leaning on.

"I just find the conversation boring", I yawn some more.

"So you want to do something else than talking", Kaden put his hand on my left cheek which gave me shivers down my spine.

Why is it so hard to resist him? He was a dick but, an attractive one.

He begin to gently brush his mouth on mine, he felt so soft and I felt secure like our lips were meant to be together. Like a puzzle piece.

We begin making out, his lips were like this drug that you couldn't get enough, I'm pretty sure class started but, he was becoming my new addiction. He begin to pull away from me but, I grab his sweater pulling him in for another kiss. He grab my waist and gripped on it while he shoved his tongue inside of my mouth.

He then begin to place kisses on my jaw and then my on my neck. This made me want him even more. He begin sucking on my neck which made me moan, he then gripped my ass.

"Fuck Chloe....baby", he said while I rub my hand on his dick.

"Kaden, I want you so bad", I moan in pleasure of him leaving some love bites on my neck.

"Baby, patience", he then took off my shirt and begin kissing down to where my pussy was at. He then gritted his teeth, and slowly took off my tights with his teeth. He moved my panties to the side so he can finger me, I gripped onto his hair of pleasure. He put three finger inside of me rubbing me softly but then going harder as I moaned his name. I felt the urge to come onto his finger, his fingers rubbing me more and more as I moan in pleasure.

"Baby, I'm going to cum", I groaned.

He smirk at me and stopped rubbing my pussy lips.

"You thought I forgotten the time you left me here to deal with my dick", he said while licking his fingers.

"You taste very sweet, baby"
"However, I'm very late for class" he said while he left me there naked in the closet by myself. Game on Kaden Lockhart.