𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛: 𝔟𝔞𝔟𝔶 𝔤𝔦𝔯𝔩

"Let me 𝑒𝑥𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒 the favor".

"Spread your fucking legs," he ordered, tone making my eyes flutter slightly.

When I hesitated to do as he said, he leaned closer until his mouth brushed my ear,

"I said...spread your legs."

I whimpered, bottom lip trembling as I pouted, slowly opening my legs back up. Too slow for his liking, he jerked one open and pinned the other down until I were exposed to him 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦. His hand cupped my entire core, middle finger sliding between the folds.

"That's more how I like it," as his middle finger began circling around my clit. My eyes fluttered and my hips arched into the touch more. 𝐻𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙  𝑠𝑜 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑘 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ.

His index and ring fingers spread my folds, his middle finger swirling over the hardened bud until I were moaning. He pulled the hood back, exposing it even more to his sensitive touches. My eyes rolled back in my head and while moaning in 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒.

"Does that feel good?" he asked, pressing a kiss to my shoulder, "Does it feel nice to have your little clit touched?".

"Y-Yes!" I moaned, reaching down to take hold of his wrist. My body was practically vibrating as I trembled beneath the almost too much stimulation. Suddenly, his touch was gone and I were left still trembling with the remnants of his fingers lingering.

"It's alright," he cooed, wrapping one of his arms around me to hold me tighter against him, "I've got you, 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙."

"Please, Kaden," I begged, burying my face into his arm, thighs trembling still spread.

"What is it?" he asked, voice soft as silk.

"Your...Your fingers," I canted my hips up ever so slightly and he hummed.

"Want my fingers inside?" he asked, although he already knew before I nodded.

He hummed, two fingers finding your spasming entrance, coating them in my juices. I held my breath as he finally sunk them inside me, stretching me deliciously even though I were plenty wet enough. His fingers were big, filling me up nice and deep. Gasping against Kaden's arm, I mindlessly ground my hips up as he slowly pulled them out. I didn't get to mourn their loss for long because he was quickly pushing them back in ― slick sounds accompanying the movement.

"You're so fucking tight," he muttered, "Ashton could never make you feel good as I do, baby girl".

"Ah-fuck" I moan in pleasure, hand circling around his wrist as I squirmed.

His fingers paused, halfway inside and I whined, "Baby, your all mine and tonight I'm going to prove that".

"Kaden" I whined, using my hand on his wrist to push his fingers back inside.

His palm ground against my clit as his fingers filled me up so nice and I found myself teetering on the edge.

"I-I'm gonna cum," I panted, thighs twitching erratically in response to my pleasure."Go ahead, cum for me," he commanded, groaning alongside I tightened up around his fingers.

"Kaden" I slurred, eyes closed as I buried my face in his arm to ride out the pleasure he was giving me.

"Fuck your so beautiful ," he whispered into my ear, fingers beginning to slow as my orgasm died down, "You're such a good girl."

"Ah...Kaden" I whimpered as he pulled his fingers from my still-clenching pussy, sensitivity hitting me like a brick wall. My thighs clenched shut, trembling uncontrollably in the aftermath of the most pleasure I have ever received.

Kaden slid his cum-soaked fingers into his mouth, eyes rolling back at the taste of my cum on his tongue. His arm still held me tight as I continued to whimper against him.

"Taste so so good," he whispered, mostly to himself.

Once his digits were clean, he glanced down at me.It was clear I were still a bit overwhelmed and he cooed, shifting me in his lap until I were facing him.

"Kaden, I want you inside me", I whispered into his ear leaving a kiss on his cheek.