𝐂 𝐡 𝐚 𝐩 𝐭 𝐞 𝐫 𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫: 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞

I was in a janitor closet with an asshole who called my friend a slut

I was in a janitor closet with an asshole who called my friend a slut. Why does the world hate me so much? Of all people why did I have to be drag in to this mess?

"Hey, beautiful" he began eyeing me up and down.

"What do you want, mr. Lockhart", I said rolling my eyes.

"You turn me on, Chloe" he whispers into my ear softly.

"Your wasting my time, dickhead", I said while putting my curls behind my ear.

"Fucking hell you make me so hard", he growls in frustration.

"Kaden, just leave me alone" I begin to grab my black bag that was on the floor but, the asshole grab it before I could.

Kaden was hot but, his personality was the only thing that made me fucking lose my mind. He knew what he was doing because of the smirk that he had plastered on his face. You can play that game!

I begin putting my arms around his neck, looking at him eye to eye. I brought my lips against his ear and whispered

"Can you just fuck me already" I said while unbutton my shirt.

Kaden looked at me flustered and looked at me for a while.His lips was almost against my lips, he gently put his hand around my waist. I felt secure but, I'm not falling for his game. Even if it's not a game I will not like him.

He smirked at me eyeing me up and down. He put his lips gently on mine before I knew it he started to make out with me. I smirk a little because my plan work.  I put my hand on his dick, and I heard him grunt. Before he knew it I grabbed my bag and ran out of the closet. I can tell he was in shock and he didn't chase after me because he had to fix something.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢.

I went to school the next, I seen Reese walking with Carson. I walked towards them and give a big hug to Reese. She had a huge smile on her face which made me happy as soon as I seen Carson. He wasn't as happy to see me, it was awkward. Carson look at me fake smile and gently gave me a hug but, it didn't feel so welcoming.

Carson and I hugged for a couple of seconds but, immediately stop when he seen someone. I looked where Carson was looking at and I seen the asshole.
He had a hoodie and black jeans, even with the most basic outfit he looks hot. He looked almost as if he was jealous that Carson hugged me. But, I shrugged it off because Carson begin talking about his mother that was in the hospital. His mother was like a second mother to me, she is so beautiful and had a smile on her face. When Carson was in the middle of talking about his mother a unknown voice appeared in our conversation.

𝙸𝚖 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝, 𝚒 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜. 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝, 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚎.

𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍....