C h a p t e r T w o: s h h...

It was the next day, I didn't see Reese all day

It was the next day, I didn't see Reese all day. I tried to call her but, it left me on voicemail. I was scared that something had happened to her.

"Chloe, are you alright?" My best friend, Carson asked me.

Carson was the Funniest and down to earth guy I could ever bump into. He always had a strong heart, he was always that type of person who would check up on you when you're down.

"It's about Reese, I didn't see her all day" I started to explain.

"She was flirting with this guy and let's just say it didn't end too well" I told him.

Carson clenched his fists and took a deep breath.

"What the fuck did he say" Carson looked as if he was going to explode in any minute now.

Carson was always a softy and a sweet guy, but when you hurt one of his friends..... let's just say that you might not make it out  alive.

"You know how Reese.... has you know.....family problems" I begin to stuttered

"He didn't fucking say that she had daddy issues!" He yelled with agony.

From my corner of my eye, I see him. The guy that was a complete dick to Reese, I noticed that Carson was looking at him too. That was when Carson put all the puzzle pieces together, that was the guy at the party who fucking called his friend a slut.

Carson begin to walk furiously his way, I noticed that this side of Carson I never seen before. He never gotten this  furiously mad at anyone before. Reese was like his sister, knowing that a guy that was a complete douche to a girl who he deeply cared about push his buttons.
,
"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM", Carson scream at the douche.

He looked confused and unaware of what was going on, but suddenly made eye contact with me.

He rolled his eyes.

"Who are you?!", the asshole ask while brushing back his smooth hair with his hand.

"Look I'm just trying to get to class",

"Oh hey, Chloe", he give me a seductive wink.

Carson slammed him roughly into the lockers. Carson looked dead to his eyes without breaking no contact.

"If you fucking mess with me or my friends, you're fucking dead", Carson said clenching his jaw.

"I'm not scared of you, if I were you I would fucking walk off before I fuck the shit out of you", the asshole looked at him.

Before I knew it the douche was slamming Carson against the lockers harder.

"LET HIM GO" I screamed on top of my lungs.

"Aww would you look at that your girlfriend finally speaks"

"Kaden, Chloe, and Carson please go to my office now!"my principal yelled at them to stop beating to shit out of each other.