𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: !!!

As I gently shoved her in the room, she bitten her red lips as she look at me innocently. This girl was going to be the death of me.

Chloe POV.

He grabs my hand and pulls me on top of his lap. He smirked at me up and down as if I was he's prey that he was dying to eat.

"Chloe...", he whispers in my ear, his voice was like music to my ears. I was completely ℴ𝒷𝓈ℯ𝓈𝓈ℯ𝒹.

As he made way in exploring every inch of my body, such as gripping my waist down to my ass. He slaps my ass which makes low moan escaped my mouth. I could feel him smirk at me, as he grabbed my ass grinding me into the bulge which was forming in his lap.

"Kaden... is that", I groaned as he rubs himself more on my pussy.

"Baby girl, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅", As He bit down on my sweet spot between my neck and shoulder.

As I moaned loudly in his ear his  hands began clawing at my clothes. ᶠᵘᶜᵏ!

As he is pulling off my clothes, he resumed his task biting and kissing all down my body till he reached my core.

"Kaden...", I moaned as he looked up at me he smirked.

"Baby moaned for me", before I can react he then  buried his head in my pussy.

Licking and sucking in between my pussy lips as I moaned for more of his 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉.  I whimpered as I felt his mouth leave me.

"Kaden, please just fuck me", I whimpered begging for more. 𝐵𝑒𝑔𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝚑𝚒𝚖.

"Chloe, can you promise me something", there was emptiness in his voice.

"...." I stared at him as he lift up his shirt, revealing his toned muscles. Everything about him was 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝.

"Promise me that you and Ashton wouldn't be a problem with.... us", he look at me as he quickly took off his pants.

"Look at me Chloe", he grits his teeth from anger and a little of sadness in his eyes. As if he didn't want to think about me being with Ashton or any one for that matter.

"You are mine and only mine", his cold finger tips touches my neck slowly going up to my bloody lips. He starts to whisper dirty things in my ear, nibbling my ear slowly kissing my neck.

"Say it!!!" He yelled
"Say that you are mine", his huge hand takes a grip of my neck.

"I'm- " I tried to let it out.
"I'm yours, all yours" I said under my breath.