𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛: 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘥

"Kaden, I want you inside me", I whispered into his ear leaving a kiss on his cheek.

He peppered kisses along my collarbones and softly massaged my chest as my eyes closed. As he brings both his hands gripping on my hips tighter while looking up to find my eyes.

Kaden trails his eyes to my neck, my exposed chest and to my ass. I knew what I wanted and it was 𝐡𝐢𝗺.

"𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬...." he whispered in my ear. His grins gets wider—showing off a small dimple under his cheeks.

"𝐰𝐡𝗼𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝗼𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝗼𝐮" he grunted, rubbing my ass along with my inner thigh, causing me to whimper softly.

he leans closer to my body and starts to trail sloppy kisses on the sweet spot while he chants the dirty words. I couldn't help but squirm at his touch as I bring my hands to hold on to his shoulder.

"𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲...𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞", I whimper at his touch even his delicate hands can make me feel as if I'm on fire.

"𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝗺𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡" he bites the soft skin on my collarbone as he calls me 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥. My heart flutters with the thought of him calling me that every day, and I would never get tired of it. I would never get tired of 𝐡𝐢𝗺.

When I no longer can hold the sudden adrenaline in my body, I start to grind on his thick and muscular thigh, rubbing my pussy on nothing but his thick muscle.

He groans at my soft touch, making me look at him while bitting your lower lip—seductively.

Lifting my ass up while I rub the tip of his cock on the wet entrance, increasing the sensitivity. Both of us moan in pleasure. Slowly, I sit down on him—completely burying his dick inside your tight and slippery pussy and making his dick disappear from the sight—causing me to scream to the air. I can hear Kaden breathing hard as he looks down where his dick get buried.

"Goddamn, baby," a breathy moan leaves his mouth—gripping my  ass so I can move in sync with him. I  hold on his  exposed muscular arms while the other hand is palming his chest before I start riding on the hard shaft. I open my mouth and moan while staring at his hazel brown eyes.

I began bouncing up and down more rapidly on his dick—slapping his balls with my ass like tomorrow won't come. His eyes pierce onto me.

he bites his lower lip, grabbing my breast with his big hand and squeeze it roughly. The cold metallic from his ring increase the pleasure to all over my body. A gush of air leaves my lungs at the sensation. I scream his name.

he grunts through gritted teeth as he gropes the breasts while he watches me humping on his dick. His eyes never leave mines like his life depends on it. My system goes error that I barely can process what he just said.

Throwing my head to the back, know nothing but his touch. When he notices my movements became slower, he grabbed my hips and quickened the pace up and down. Letting my wet pussy coating his member with white substances. A wet sound fills the space.

"Ah! Ah! More, more," I lean forward and breathe on his neck, moaning, whimpering while he takes over the pace. Kaden grunts in every thrust. He will make sure my pussy will be swollen.

The pace quickened and the thrust deepened—making he hits my G-spot over and over again with no mercy. I clench around him just to hear his hot moan in my eyes. Tears prick on my eyes when the head is reaching my walls several times. It feels so good. So damn good being in his embrace while he is pumping inside me.

He grunts in every words. My scream erotically and pant heavily on his sexy neck. Eyes rolled back, making me blind. My legs becoming weak and shaky that I had no idea if I could walk anymore. I moaned his name endlessly with pleasure while moving my hips to reach my climax.

"Kaden....I'm going to cum", I moaned in pleasure as he thrusts inside me.

"𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐜𝐮𝗺 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝗺𝐞", he whispers as he leaves a playful kiss on my nose.