𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝑆𝑇𝐴𝑅𝑆 [rewritten]

"𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐜𝐮𝗺 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝗺𝐞", he whispers as he leaves a playful kiss on my nose.

𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕.
𝓐𝓾𝓭𝓲𝓸:
𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒- 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝐴𝑡𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑐
"ɪᴍ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ, ɪᴍ ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴘɪᴄᴋ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ"

*𝑛𝑜 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑠*

Why isn't Chloe answering my messages?

I gripped my steering wheel tightly as my knuckles became a shade of white. She's probably having a blast at the party, maybe she's doing alright? Fuck!

Why am I so worried? All my thoughts are getting insane by every second, it wouldn't hurt to check up on her?

Partying. where there's horny teenagers, drugs, sexual desires, did I mention horny teenagers?

It wasn't my kind of place at all, but I'm literally here so fuck it.

The more steps I took toward the front door, the closer I drew toward fully entering the party, the harder my heart pounded. Why am I anxious?

My hands begin shaking, and I'm sure I looked a little crazy, a drop of sweat fell down from my forehead. Okay. I need to breathe.

When I finally stepped up into the light on the porch, finally stood with my toes right at the threshold, I froze.

I could see the party just inches away. I could feel the vibrations of the music, smell the alcohol and the weed and the sweat. But I couldn't bring myself to take one more step inside.

"Hey," A voice said quietly, coming up from behind
me. "You okay?"

"I'm fine." My voice catches a little in my throat, coming out sounding strange even to my ears.

"You don't look fine", Ashton rolled his eyes as a response to my personal state, he combed back his brown wavy hair as he put his hands in his front pocket. He looked at me bored out of his mind, looking as if he needed a breather as well.

"I thought you weren't coming", Ashton pulled out a Marlboro pack of cigarettes, he reach his hand out handing me a cigarette while lighting it up for me. I put the cigar to my chap lips inhaling the whole thing as I lay my head back exhaling the smoke.

"Change of plans?" Ashton questioned me as he bring his cigarette close to his lips inhaling the thing as he stared at me with complete curiosity.

"...you can say that...".

"Carson, you know you can tell me anything." Ashton look down at me as he became worried for my lack of emotions.

"Just worried about Chloe... she hasn't been responding".

"I'm sure she's doing fine" Ashton head fell back as he chuckles.

"She's having fun with that boy", Ashton laugh some more as he look as if he couldn't handle it anymore to the point he burst out laughing.

"What boy?" I knew Ashton was high because he's eyes was slowly turning red and looked as if he was going to pass out, he for sure smoke something else.

"That dickhead Kaden" he responded changing his position towards me. He look at me with curiosity and what look as pain in his eyes.

"..D- do you like C-hloe ?" He asked not giving me eye contact what so ever, he look as if he was scared of my answer. But he look curious yet so anxious of what my response was.

"Oh look there's stars, that shit looks absolutely beautiful", I chuckle at Ashton as he was serious but then got distracted by stars which look completely normal like every other night. But again he was high.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

• • thanks for reading • •