115 | taaag

I've seen numerous people do this tag and I wanna do it but I haven't been tagged in it but I think I saw someone say you can do it if you wanna be tagged so I'm rolling with it. 

1) Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you're at right now? 

Sure! I mean, I'm gonna be 23 next month sooo.

2) Would you ever smile at a stranger? 

I feel like working at Wal-Mart has made this something I do completely unintentionally sooo.

3) What exactly are you wearing right now? 

Kinky much?? Lmao. No, I'm wearing a S.T.A.R. Laboratories shirt and khaki pants, though I have to change into a different shirt before I start work (ugh).

4) How often do you listen to music? 

So fucking often. 

5) Are you a social or antisocial person? 

Antisocial. I prefer complete solitude or just being around the couple of people I actually like. 

6) Do you care if people talk badly about you? 

Depends on who it is? Like, if it's someone I consider a friend, then yeah it kind of hurts. If it's someone I don't give a shit about? Not really, though it might annoy me. 

7) When was the last time you cried? 

Uhhh. Yesterday. Don't ask. 

8) Is there anyone you'd do anything for? 

I mean, I'd do almost anything for a specific person I won't mention the name of because privacy. Also I'm pretty sure they know who they are anyways sooo I don't think I need to shout them out. 

9) Have you ever wanted someone you can't have? 

*chuckles nervously* uh what? Noooo

10) Do you ever replay things that have already happened over in your head?

All the fucking time. 

11) Is your life anything like it was two years ago? 

I think the only thing that's the same is that I'm still working at Wal-Mart? Pretty sure two years ago I was living with my mom, and were down in Tomah with my cousin and aunt and my mom and I were pretty miserable. Now I live with my brother and everything is fiiine. 

12) Have you ever cried over someone? 

I've cried because of someone? Does that count? 

13) How do you look right now?

Like hell

14) If you could change your eye color, would you? 

No, I actually like my eyes? Like they shift from blue to green and I think that's cool and I wouldn't want to change it sooo. 

I tag whoever the fuck hasn't done this and is reading this.