06

Evelyn coughed out water as she stumbled out of the ocean and on to the sandy beach. She panted, shaking slightly as she looked at the other crew members coughing and gagging as they walked and crawled out of the ocean. Her legs were weak from all the tension and fear held in her body back on the ship which currently became demolished. Her legs gave out and she fell into the ankle deep water, coughing violently.

"Evelyn!" Leo called to her, splash around as he ran up beside her. He bent down and hooked his hands under her armpits, gently raising her to her feet. "Are you alright?" He asked her, wrapping an around her shoulders.

She let out a cough before speaking. "Yes." Her voice sounding raw. "I'll be fine." She leaned into him as he helped her walk out of the water. Calming her breathing, she looked over at Will stalking out of the water, looking straightforward. She closed her eyes for a second, letting a breath out. "Thank you." She said to Leo.

"Anytime." Evelyn looked up at Leo. Water dripped down from his hair and on to his face, resting in the scruff across his mouth and cheeks. He looked down and noticed her staring. "Is my handsome face distracting?" He smirked.

"No. You look dirty dog with the wet hair and scruff." Evelyn fired back, playfully pushing him away from her. They walked on to the beach, pausing right beside Mr. Gibbs scanning the beach with his eyes.

"Ouch." Leo grinned amusingly, glancing down at Evelyn stretching out each leg, giving him a small smirk.

"This place is truly a god forsaken place." Mr. Gibbs panted, standing on the beach.

Evelyn stood up, taking a step closer to the man as she looked along the beach as well. "I don't see Jack. I don't see anyone." She said, her wet hair dripping.

"He's here." Barbossa called out from behind, looking ahead at the large sand hills right before the crew. Will staggered up beside the captain, listening to him speak. "Davy Jones never once gave up what he took."

"And does it matter?" He asked, from behind Barbossa's shoulder. "We're trapped here by your doing. No different than Jack."

"Witty Jack is closer than you think." Tia Dalma spoke loudly, petting a crab in her hand. The crew turned their heads to look at her. White crabs crawled over to where she stood and dug down into the sand under feet. Jack the monkey looked at the crabs, letting out a noise of concern while holding on to the rolled up map.

After Tia's words came to an end, on top of the large sandy hill a giant ship emerged over the top, slowly sliding down the sand. The crew stared at the Black Pearl in bewilderment, watching it slide perfectly into the ocean.

"Slap me thrice and hand me to me mama. It's Jack." Mr. Gibbs breathed out, walking away from Evelyn and Leo.

The girl smiled widely at the ship. She looked up at Leo, noticing he paled within a few moments. She shook it off, thinking nothing of it. "It's Jack! Come on." She grabbed his arm and pulled her friend closer to the gathering crew as Jack rowed over in the Black Pearl's dingy.

Jack reached the shore and got out of the boat sending the crew to take off into a run.

"It's the captain!" Pintel shouted.

"A sight for sore eyes." Mr. Gibbs followed after.

Jack walked over to his excited crew, with a narrow expression. "Mr. Gibbs." Jack shouted, walking past his friend.

"Aye, cap'n." Mr. Gibbs was taken back by Jack's reaction.

"I thought so. I expect you're able to account for your actions, then." The crew stood in a line, side by side.