07

The next day was a bit of a blur. Food and water began to run out causing the crew to grow hungry and thirsty. They all scattered around the deck of the ship, bored and hungry with nothing to do.

Evelyn laid upside down on the staircase leading up to the wheel of the Pearl. Her strawberry blonde hair scattered everywhere. With her eyes closed, she clasped her hands over her belly and crossed her ankles, trying to think about anything other than Will or what she saw last night.

"How are you doing that and not sliding down?" Leo asked, sitting right beside her, looking at his best friend in confusion.

"It's a gift." Evelyn opened one eye to look at him.

"What about the blood rushing to your head? Don't you get dizzy?" He asked, looking down at her face.

"You'd be surprised by how long I can stay like this." Evelyn stated quickly, opening her eyes.

Leo shook his head and looked up to where Will was, standing beside Tia Dalma and Mr. Gibbs while talking. "What do you think they're talking about?" Leo nodded his head in their direction.

Evelyn tilted her head back, looking at them upside down. "I don't know. Probably trying to think about how we're getting out of this place. A lot of things on that map doesn't make sense." She said, not really caring about what was going on.

"You alright?" Leo asked, noticing her off state.

Evelyn hesitated for a moment, resting her head back against the step. "I didn't sleep well last night. I kept tossing and turning about Governor Swann and what he said and about Will...then when I managed to fall asleep, I had an awful dream about Will and his father and about everything that could possibly go wrong. So not entirely." She finished lightly

"What is that!?" Jack shouted, capturing everyone's attention. He ran across the ship to one side. Evelyn and Leo leaned over to look at the opposite side of the ship where the crew ran too. As they started running over to their side, Evelyn sat up and swiveled around to sit up right. She pushed herself to her feet, exchanging glances with Leo. He stood up and ran over with Evelyn behind him after the crew that was looking over the railing.

"What is it, Jack?" Evelyn called to him, looking around the crew.

Jack let out a panic noise and ran back to the other side with the crew running after him.

"What is he doing?" Leo questioned a loud, running up besides Will.

"We're rocking the ship." Mr. Gibbs said to Leo and Evelyn.

"Is that a good thing?" She questioned, colliding into the railing on one side and pushing off to run to the other side.

Minutes had passed and the ship was almost ready to be flipped over. After one final hit on one side, the crew held on to the railing as the boat began to slowly tip over. Their feet began to dangle as they held on as tight as they could. Screams erupted from them until the boat flipped under water. The boat slowly moved until it was perfectly balanced upside down. Everyone opened their eyes, looking around under the water while holding on as tight as possible. Some held bubbles on their lips while others relaxed their mouths.

Suddenly, Bubbles began pushed up from the beneath the crew, brushing against their legs. They looked down and noticed the bottom of the ocean was beginning to look more like the oceans surface. It began pushed up towards to the ship, the ship instantly starting to break through and bursting on to the surface of the water. The Black Pearl resurfaced again, water pouring out from its sides.

Evelyn panted, shaking like a scared animal. She opened her eyes and looked around crew laying around the ship, bursting out into coughing fits. Pushing herself off of her stomach, Evelyn curled her body around to sit cross legged as she tried to control her breathing.