~Three~

::::

Han Jisung:

Minho isn't someone who you just talk to when you're bored. Minho is a reliable human being with a huge heart, who you tend to miss when you're not talking to him.

Or that's just me.

I met Minho my freshman year of high school. It was my second week of school and Hyunjin and I were taking our sweet ass time walking to lunch. We usually wait in class until the hallways are cleared up so it's easier for me to get around.

I remember it like yesterday. I had felt Hyunjin stop walking, and I was wondering what's going on.

"Okay, you can't see this but that really really cute boy is over there. And he's got a friend this time." Hyunjin said to me, making it seem like I could talk to his friend.

I laughed, like I would be interested. But little did I know, his 'friend' would be my future boyfriend.

Since I couldn't see, I never really thought about dating. I guess it didn't matter if it were boy or girl at this point, as long as they treat me right.

Hyunjin dragged me over to this kid who I later learned was Kim Seungmin. Hyunjin and him had seen each other a few times, but that was all and this was the first time I learned his name.

To Hyunjin, Seungmin is this extremely talented and hard working boy with a cute baby face. That day was the first time he'd seen Minho.

"Hi Seungmin!" Hyunjin had said all happy. He was - and still is - whipped for this boy.

"Hi Hyunjin, hi Jisung."

Seungmin recognized me cause I'm always with Hyunjin. Seungmin knew my case after talking with Hyunjin a few times before.

After you lose your sight, your other 4 working senses tend to get stronger. I can tell how someone is feeling by the sound of their voice. My hearing is very strong.

That day, Seungmin sounded nervous. The following week, I found out it was because Seungmin was falling hard for Hyunjin. I found that out trough Minho.

"Who is this?" Hyunjin asked, probably referring to his 'friend', aka Minho.

There was silence. Hyunjin whispered to me, "They're talking in sign language! What the hell!"

I stood confused. After a few seconds, I heard a low voice say, "I'm Minho."

I smiled. I liked the sound of his voice, even if it was almost inaudible.

Right after that, Seungmin explained Minho's story to us. I was shocked that there was another boy in our school with a disability like me.

Hyunjin and Seungmin started hanging out more, which meant I was around Minho more. Somehow, we formed a connection, even if there wasn't much communication. Sometimes we speak using our mouths, but it's hard. Minho is skilled at reading lips though, thank god.

All I knew at the time was that I felt attached to him. Being in his presence made me feel like I wasn't alone, the only one with a communication problem. I just felt like I wasn't the only one dealing with something.

It is a special bond, that only the two of us can relate to.