~Twenty-Eight~

::::

Han Jisung:

A week. Hyunjin and I have fought everyday for a week. It's been a week since we got detention and that person started texting him.

Hyunjin has been on edge lately. Even if I don't bring up what's going on, he will just snap at anything. He's been at my throat, and I still want to know why.

And I'm gonna find out.

It was after school and I was just FaceTiming Minho. He's been starting to talk less and less, which has me sad because it's really the only way we can communicate face to face.

Some days he will talk lots, which is shocking, but some days we won't even say my name.

Minho told me he needed to practice for competition for a little bit and that Seungmin was on his way over to his house to help. So we ended the call so he can start stretching.

I carefully walked up the stairs, wanting to lay down on my bed. I know my way around my house well from when I was able to see, so I don't always need someone helping me when I'm at home.

I walked to my shared room, that was all the way down the hall from the stairs. I kept my hands in front of me so I know where my door is. I swear, I look like a zombie!

When I reached my room, I opened it up. I knew Hyunjin was in there but I wasn't expecting to hear what I heard.

Hyunjin was crying.

Just hearing his sobs hurt my heart. This needs to end now.

I ran over to his bed, that is on the right side of the room. Our room is split in half, his half is the right and mine is the left. Our beds are against the walls, so if I roll to the left while I'm in bed, bang! I'll hit a wall. And it's viseversa for Hyunjin, if he were to roll to the right.

I sat down on his bed, and he pulled me into another unexpected hug. I held his arms while he hugged me.

"I-It's too much, Jisung. I need help!" He cried to me. I rubbed his head, messing up his poofy hair.

We undid our hug, and (I think) now we're sitting facing each other. I heard him sniffling. I reached over and wiped away his tears.

After a bit of silence, he stopped crying.

"Hyunjin, I'm tired of playing games. Tell me what's bothering you, now. I'm putting an end to your stress," I said sternly, but softly.

I heard Hyunjin sigh. "O-Okay, fine."

I heard him unlock his phone. I waited a few minutes, before he finally started to explain everything.

"In detention last week, I was drawing. You know what the drawing was of?"

I shook my head.

"It was me. And Seungmin. I drew us in a heart holding hands, and our names were written 'Hyunjin + Seungmin," Hyunjin started to explain.

I held back a laugh and told him to continue.

"The person sitting next to me was Seo Changbin."

My face dropped. Oh...

"He asked me what I was drawing, and he had a smirk on his face. A nasty one. At first, I thought he saw the drawing."

I felt uncomfortable hearing this. But, this doesn't add up. What does this have to do with Hyunjin being upset?

"Then, after detention...he must have gotten my number from someone, because I got sent a photo of my drawing, and it was from Changbin."

So Changbin must have taken a photo without Hyunjin knowing. And that means he knows about Hyunjin's crush as well.

"Continue," I encouraged.

"H-He said that if I don't do what he wants, he'll send the photo to everyone in school and expose me."

At this point, Hyunjin had started crying again and my anger was bubbling. How dare he!

"I've been stressed out, because if I don't do one thing or I do it wrong, my secret is out. But Changbin wants so much, I'm freaking out!"

Now I'm furious. He can not do this to Hyunjin, this is privet stuff!

"Hyunjin, you cant let this dickhead blackmail you! Do you know how messed up that is? I got this," I told him.

I can't let this asshole to this to Hyunjin. I'm gonna stop this...somehow.

"You really can h-handle this?" Hyunjin asked, still crying.

I pulled him into another hug.

"I'm positive."