~Twenty-Seven~

::::

Lee Minho:

Seungmin and I met at my locker before lunch like usual. We finished grabbing our items we need for lunch and the next classes, and then started walking to lunch.

When we got there, I noticed Jisung and Hyunjin were already there. They looked like they were bickering...again.

These past few days they've been going at each other constantly. I just don't know if it's Jisung being annoying, or Hyunjin being snippy.

When we sat down, I asked Jisung if they were okay just to make sure. He said they were, and I let out a sigh of relieve.

I talked with Jisung for a bit- well, more like I watched Jisung talk and I listened. The boy loves to ramble. And Seungmin and Hyunjin were having their own conversation. There is still that part of me that just wishes they would ask each other out.

Suddenly, literally out of nowhere, Hyunjin slammed his hands on the table and walked away. We all sat confused.

"What the hell..." I saw Seungmin mumble.

"What was that for?" I asked.

Jisung then started to panic. He's worried about what ever is bothering Hyunjin, and doesn't know what to do. I felt bad, so I patted his head again. I told him he needs to go talk to his best friend now. If he doesn't, whatever is going on could get worse.

Jisung was hesitant at first, but soon he gave in.

I walked him to the door, and Hyunjin was standing right outside the door so Jisung walked over to him on his own. Then I eves dropped on their conversation. I think I may have a problem with doing that.

I was pretty shocked when Hyunjin randomly hugged Jisung out of nowhere and started to cry. It was nice to see them hugging after their last fight, but it also hurt to see him cry.

They hugged each other for awhile, and I saw them start to talk. The talking then quickly turned into what looked like screaming. I frowned.

That can't be good.

After a few minutes of yelling, Hyunjin stormed past Jisung, leaving him alone. Jisung stood thinking for a few minutes, and then I saw him walking back over to the cafeteria.

I ran back inside and waited for him at the door. When he walked in I grabbed his hand, but then he started crying.

I hate when 'Sungie cries. He's such a bright and happy person, and seeing him in pain is so upsetting.

"We got into another argument!" He cried before hugging me.

My heart broke. I wish he wasn't so worried about Hyunjin, him not staying out of his business is costing him their friendship.

I rubbed his back while he cried in my arms. It felt weird rubbing his back. Usually, he does this to me to show his love. But instead it was me this time. Ironic.

Other students starred at us, but I don't care. I need to get my boyfriend to feel better.

"Don't stress, 'Sungie," I whispered to him. "It'll be okay."

~

I'm sorry this chapter repeated a lot from the last chapter and it was rushed ;-;