~Nineteen~

::::

Han Jisung:

The second I heard Minho rush through my bedroom door, I felt better. Knowing how much he cared made me feel a bit happier.

We hugged for awhile, as I cried in his arms. He rubbed my back to sooth me. Minho really knows how to take care of me in situations like this.

I looked over at Hyunjin, and even though I couldn't see him, I knew he eventually fell back asleep.

Minho ended up falling asleep here. We fell asleep in each other's arms around (according to him) 4:00AM, waking up at 6:00AM for school. I didn't want to get out of his arms, but school calls.

"'Sungie..." I heard Minho's tired voice croak out when he woke up. I gave him a smile to let him know I am awake.

Minho led me over to Hyunjin's bed and we shook him awake. He groaned and sat up, slipping on his boot and grabbing his crutches so he can go get dressed.

"I go get dressed at home," Minho shortly said to me. I nodded.

"I'll see you at school."

He kissed me on the cheek goodbye quickly before he left, then he was gone.

::::

School went by painfully slow as usual. I was still pretty upset from last night, and I was in desperate need of Minho's comfort. But I still had to get through 4 more blocks.

I needed to do something that will make me feel better. I need to do something entertaining, something that would make the kids laugh.

School is always pretty boring for me because all I can do is listen. I can't take notes or pay attention to what's on the board. I have to learn from hearing everything. Of course there is Hyunjin who takes notes for me to help me memorize.

I thought about what I could do. I was jittery and bored, trying to think of a way to pull something off. I decided to go with the original "dead-class" prank.

It's old, so maybe it would have never been done on him before.

"Hyunjin, what time is it?" I asked him.

"10:27, why?"

I decided to pull it at 10:35. That way I have time to get the message around to the class.

I whispered to Hyunjin, "at 10:35, just drop to the ground and act dead. Tell Felix to pass it on."

"Okay, sounds funny." Hyunjin said with a giggle. Then I heard him tell Felix, "fall over at 10:35 and act dead. Tell Chan to pass it on."

Soon, the whole class knew the plan. I was excited and finally started to feel better. The minutes passed, and when it was 10:34 everyone looked at each other in agreement, preparing for the prank to start.

Hyunjin nudged me so I could know when to fall. Then, as soon as it turned 10:35, everyone dropped their pencils and fell over. According to Hyunjin, some fell off chairs, some slammed their heads on the desk, some slumped back in their chairs.

Everyone fell silent. Man, I wish I could have seen Mr. Parks face! It must have been hilarious!

"What the..." I heard him say. "Class! What the heck, what's going on?"

I held back a laugh, knowing this genius plan was my idea made me feel pride.

We all held it for exactly one minute like planned. We all counted sixty seconds in our heads, and when the minute was up we all sat back up and pretended like nothing happened.

"You guys know I'm not stupid, right?" Mr. Park questioned.

Shit, busted! I thought.

"When I was your ages, my class tried to pull that on my teacher. But I actually have respect and was the only one in the class who didn't do it. Who's idea was this?"

I bit my lip and crossed my fingers, hoping nobody would rat me out. It seemed to work because everyone kept silent.

"If I don't get an answer I'll make a phone call to all your parents." Mr. Park threatened.

"It was Jisung's idea!" I heard someone from the back of the class yell.

Damnit!!

"Mr. Han, why would you do this in the middle of me teaching an important history lesson?"

I froze, not knowing what to answer. I didn't even think before I spoke, "because I wasn't interested and I don't think anyone here is."

I put my hand over my mouth, instantly regretting that.

Remember how I said I hate school because I get in trouble most of the time? This is what I meant.

I heard Mr. Park growl in anger. "Han Jisung, detention after school in the library! I wouldn't recommend pulling any of your games there."

Damnit, this teacher always hated me anyway.

The bad part is, I didn't even regret doing it. I felt 100 times better. I made myself and the class laugh. It was totally worth it.

Now I just have to drag Hyunjin to detention with me so I'm not lonely.

I spent the rest of the day figuring out how to do that.