~Thirty-Five~

::::

Han Jisung:

After school, I finally told Hyunjin that I have been getting picked on every day recently because of my disability. Not one day went by without Changbin saying or doing something mean to me. It was really bothering me, and I couldn't keep it from him anymore.

He kept begging me to tell him who it was, but I couldn't say it. I just couldn't.

Pretty soon, Minho and Seungmin came over like always. But, my sadness didn't go unnoticed by my caring boyfriend.

I just...didn't want to burden him with my problems, so I whispered to Hyunjin to QUICKLY take me to the bathroom, so that's what he did.

I went in and cried in a stall. I had gotten bullied about my disability in the past, but not since I got to high school. And I forgot how much it hurt.

I sobbed alone, until I heard someone walk in. I went dead silent.

"'Sungie?" I heard the cracked voice of Minho say. I opened the stall door, and I instantly got pulled into a hug.

Feeling his comfort made me feel so much better. I always know he means all his love, and feeling is genuine comfort makes me happier.

After I settled down, I explained everything to him so he wasn't confused.

"I've...been getting bullied a lot recently." I said in between light cries. I didn't hear him respond, so I continued to talk.

"Changbin. Seo Changbin. He tells me how bad I am for being blind, how my disability is gonna make me struggle in life, and that I'm...useless to the world and that I should-"

"That's enough, Jisung." Is all Minho said.

"That's not just it," I mentioned. "The same jerk has been blackmailing Hyunjin. He has a photo Hyunjin drew of him and Seungmin, and if he doesn't do what Changbin wants the photo, and Hyunjin's secret, is out to everyone at school."

I gave him time to process everything I had said.

What he told me afterwards was amazing. I had no idea he would rather be blind. It felt nice. Instead of being bullied for my disability, there is someone out there who wishes they were more like me.

I don't know about you, but it's a great feeling.

We chilled for a bit, not being in any rush. I started to feel better. I appreciate Minho so much for that. I can always count on him to make the worse situations better.

I decided to tell him about my plan to get Changbin to stop blackmailing Hyunjin. I'll need help with it after all.

Yes, this is going to be great.

::::

That Friday after school is when my plan is going into action. And with Minho's help, it'll be a piece of cake.

We are going to get Hyunjin and Seungmin to confess to each other, that way it wouldn't effect Hyunjin if Changbin released his secret.

But, we can't force them to confess or else we'll be too obvious, plus it's not cute. So, we need a set up of events leading up to the fun stuff.

On Friday after school, the four of us went out for a night of fun. We met up at 6:00, giving everyone time to do homework and get ready.

All of us spent the night doing loads of fun activities that we all can do, like going out for ice cream, bowling (with Hyunjin's help of course), and just taking nice walks. It was very fun after the long day I had.

Not to mention I actually won in bowling! Ive always been a really good bowler, so as long as Hyunjin helps me aim, I'm all set.

We ended the experience by relaxing at the park at night, the only light being the full moon. It was 10:30 pm according to Minho. The four of us sat on the grass hill. This was where the plan is going to take place, seeming it was romantic enough.

I was sitting next to Minho, and he has his arm around me. On the other side of me, Hyunjin was sitting next to Seungmin. It was perfect.

We were talking like normal, until Minho made the first move.

"So, Hyunjin are you interested in anyone?" He asked out loud so everyone can hear. Hyunjin and Minho don't talk to each other often, like how I don't talk to Seungmin often. So this was a genuine question in Hyunjin's perspective.

"Uhh, yes. Why?"

Without giving him time to answer, I spoke up next. "What about you Seungmin? Do you like anyone?"

"Um, yeah." He answered awkwardly.

"You do?" Hyunjin then questioned.

It's working. I can tell.

"Mhm, you too?"

"Yeah..."

I have high hopes that this will work.