~Forty-One~

::::

Lee Minho:

My dad told me on Monday night that we're going on vacation to America over November break. It's one week off from school, and I'm gonna spend it in a foreign country. It starts the last week of November, which is in two weeks.

I'm so excited! This is the first vacation I've ever taken because we don't have a lot of money. And I've always wanted to go to America!

As I told everyone on at lunch the next day, Jisung looked sad. I never even thought about the fact I would be separated from Jisung for seven whole days! It doesn't seem like much, but we can hardly go a day without each other.

But, after everything that has happened the past three months, I think we all deserve a break.

It's only the beginning of the school year, but it's been such a rollercoaster. Out of all my high school years, it's never lived up to this one, and it's only been a few months!

Jisung and I have never been closer. I guess with all the crazy events, it brought us closer than we were before. I really feel the connection with us, and I love it. I love him.

Hyunjin finally started preforming at competitions again last week, and of course he got his first win preforming his own solo. What a comeback! After being off dance for a month, coming back and wining must have felt so good. I'm proud of him.

I may not be able to get a solo, figuring I'm graduating this year, but preforming his solo made me realize how well I can actually be, and that I'm better than I think. It boosted my confidence a lot. I will never give up on dance, no matter how difficult it may be for me.

Sometimes I feel like I should just give up dancing for good because I can't hear the music. But, having it in my head that I have the ability and strength to WIN, will hopefully keep me going.

Not only that, but it was me who was able to get Changbin to stop picking on Jisung. I didn't think I had it in me to be that type of person, but here we are.

I keep surprising myself everyday. And I know that won't stop.

Nobody ever said high school was easy, and that's a definite fact. And it's going to be one hell of a ride, but with my friends with me, I think I'll get through it.

And I owe it all to Jisung. Without him, I'd be lost, struggling, feeling like an outsider. But he's always here to remind me that I'm worth more than I think. And I appreciate him so much for that.

Jisung is such an important part of my life. And with him in it, it makes my life much more worth living.

I still have a long way to go before I graduate, but I'm sure I'll discover more about myself as the year goes on.

And I'm ready to show everyone, that despite being deaf, I can do anything I put my other four senses into.

~

This was the last Minho chapter I'm gonna cry ;-;