~Fifteen~

::::

Han Jisung:

"And the winner, for first place solo is..."

I was crossing my fingers so hard they were turning white. We were both hoping Minho would win. He put so much hard work into this.

"Lee Minho, who filled in for Hwang Hyunjin!"

I jumped up and started cheering my ass off. I am so proud of Minho!

"Both boys can come up," the announcer said. I felt Hyunjin start to get up. He grabbed his crutches and I heard his boot hit the ground.

Then he whispered to me, "I don't think Minho knows he won. He is still sitting down. I'll get him."

I chuckled. Minho is such an idiot sometimes.

Soon, Hyunjin and Minho were both on stage, getting cheered for. I clapped for my friends.

::::

The three of us met up outside after comp was over. I assumed Minho had his trophy in his hand.

"I'm so proud of you!" I cheered when we met up, hoping he was looking at me. I guess he was, because he pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you," he whispered to me.

"Good job, man. You preformed my solo better then I probably would have." Hyunjin then said, and I heard him and Minho high-five.

Sometimes I wonder what Hyunjin looks like now. He's been my best friend forever, but the last time I really saw him was when we were seven. I want to know what he grew up to be. I want to be able to see him and Minho dance. Life is so unfair!

As we walked back to the car - Minho will drive us out to eat to celebrate! -  I recognized some voices of kids from school. They were talking bad about Minho, saying he only won because he is deaf and the judges were giving him sympathy. They also said that if it were Hyunjin who danced, YG academy would have won again. It made me mad.

I was about to turn around to tell them off, saying the judges don't KNOW Minho is deaf, and that he earned his win, and that Hyunjin would have done just as well, but Hyunjin grabbed my arm to stop me, which made him drop a crutch in the process. He must have heard them too.

I sighed and continued walking. Why are people so goddamn mean?

Minho doesn't deserve to be talked bad about. He's the sweetest and funniest human being I've ever met.

And everyone should know that!

~

I'm sorry this was so short :((((((