~Twenty-Two~

I'm going to start introducing new POV's now! It won't be that common like how Jisung and Minho switch back and forth every chapter, but it will be happening once or twice more! I may just do one for each side character, but we'll see. I hope it helps you understand some characters more :)

::::

Hwang Hyunjin:

I love being friends with Jisung. I've known him forever, and in a way I kind of look up to him, even if I'm a few months older.

I knew him before he went blind. He has an amazing life full of great people and he's happy. Jisung is a strong person. He has a huge fault and yet enjoys his life. Hes like my role model.

But you know, sometimes I question why I'm even friends with him.

The class prank he pulled earlier was genius. I couldn't fall off my chair like a lot of kids did because of my sprained ankle, but it was still so fun to participate in!

I almost wheezed when Mr. Park gave Jisung detention.

Then second to last block, I got dragged into it. I helped Jisung walk to class like I usually do, when I realized I left my notebook in my locker. Luckily my locker was right outside the class.

When I walked back into class, Jisung and Felix were talking. That's usual, because we're all friends. I sat down in my seat, and him and Felix stopped talking.

Soon, I learned what it was about.

In the middle of class, Jisung threw a pencil and it hit the teacher! He asked right after, "Who did that?"

I wasn't going to rat Jisung out and get him get in trouble twice in one day, so I kept quite. But when Felix yelled, "Hyunjin did it!", I froze.

"What..." I said to myself. I was not letting myself get in trouble over something I didn't do. "Mr. Kim, no I didn't."

I thought that would work. But here comes Felix, covering for Jisung again.

"He did! I saw him do it! I swear!"

I'm fucked, I thought.

And I was. I got detention.

Soon, I learned Jisung was behind all this so he wouldn't be alone. Again, why am I friends with this evil genius!

::::

I was panicking. I've never gotten detention before. I asked Jisung what I should do, and I ended up just drawing.

I didn't really pay attention to what I was drawing, I just let my hands go. I don't draw much, but it's one of my go-to's when I'm bored, so I'm a tad bit experienced.

Halfway through, I realized I was drawing me...and Seungmin.

I continued to draw, giggling every once and awhile. Thinking of Seungmin made my heart flutter, he's just so cute and precious.

I've only ever told Jisung about liking Seungmin. Since freshmen year when I first saw him, I was whipped. How could you not like him?

But, it's embarrassing. Nobody would ever expect the "attractive boy", to be into boys! All the girls at school think I'm into them, but truth be told, I'm just into Seungmin.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, and I looked over to see the boy next to me looking at my drawing! His name is Seo Changbin, he's a senior. He's known as the king of detention.

"What are you drawing?" He asked and gave a smirk. I looked at the drawing. It was me and Seungmin holding hands inside a heart, and NO! Our names were on it!

I took the paper and held it against my chest, the backside of the paper now facing Changbin so he couldn't see the paper anymore. I scooted my chair back and I accidentally hit Jisung's chair. He turned his head.

"Nothing!", I whispered back. He smirked again and went back to his book.

I sighed. I hope he didn't see anything...that would be terrible. And so embarrassing! I put the drawing in my binder pocket and closed it.

"What were you drawing?" Jisung asked me. I've had enough embarrassment for the day, so I decided to keep it to myself.

"Like I said, it was nothing, Seungmin- I meant Jisung!"

Oh my God! I just mixed up Jisung and Seungmin...do you think that was too obvious?