Chapter 4 part 5

Crime caused by evil's conviction. That's the way of fighting to grant ideal.

"Sasaki-san, perhaps the serial crimes committed by Azure King, you mostly think about it I wonder. It's for a lover that you love."

"I didn't regret it," Miss Sasaki says it clearly. "His ideal is my ideal. If that person rewarded, I'd fight and become the demon as well."

"However, that Azure King was dead. Chased by Detective Agency, died explosively with Rokuzo boy's father. So- it's better to stop."

"No, I can't stop. The plan was still half way. According to that person's plan, there are rest of criminals who have to convict. And... I wonder, before the fact that he's dead, there's nothing to do, I can't bear it myself."

"Here you, should do conviction the remnant of the criminals in voluntary that caused crime, Detective Agency being judged, saying composed the plan. Stimulating the scandal attack, Detective Agency was forced to move to arrest the criminals."

There's no evidence of the taxi driver serial abduction. Aramta the demon bomb not even said to a criminal from internal. Illegal organs trafficking, weapons merchant tried to import weapon secretly.

It's difficult to judge extremely in the regulations of the current law anyway, they are criminals without appearance.

"The most wonderful thing about that plan is that you haven't committed any sin, it's said that. Perhaps the actual photographing device, the setup of the abduction confinement place, dealings with Aramta the bomb demon etc were all done by the weapons merchant, I wonder if you're not cooperating with anything. Weapons merchant also should have thought that they're acting based on their intention and plan till the end. So there was no evidence. Even from the weapons merchant, the situation which you got from the source was truly inverted intentionally distorted, don't you think so? So even if the authorities investigate, they can only judge weapons merchant's information mistake."

Even when chased the abductor, even when I questioned Dazai, I always felt it.

"The criminal herself didn't defile her hand." Under the law, criminals who didn't commit any sin, couldn't be judged.

Is it okay?

In such a world where such irrationality is reluctant, is it really okay?

"And you injured yourself to disguise as the abduction victim at the abandoned hospital to erase your whiff as the planner, approached the Detective Agency. The driver wasn't abducting for you alone. We profound investigation in order to be consistent, until the driver dismissed the original plan of 'deceive the customers who's heading for accommodation', there's no reason to abduct a lady who fainted at the station. It's because there would be a lot of witnesses. And in case we defend that 'the lady at the station didn't really know', the other victim professing's were similar that they knew, I can't say that either."

Between Dazai's eyebrows, somehow engraved deeply.

"Sasaki-san. I understood. To have brain like yours, creating brilliant results for criminal psychology, or in the mechanism of central criminal investigation, it might have been possible to create more advanced criminal eradication organization. If you didn't say that it's the ideal, it will have become a world that less of crime. Nevertheless."

"I am ...a woman without ambition. I only ...that person's suffering face, I didn't want to see it."

Why?

My mind, a single question keeps turning on.

Why? Who's wrong? Who's the one that out of the ideal?

"Sasaki-san. Your crime is over with this. You're the so called invisible criminal who didn't defile your hands, didn't ashame of the crime for shooting the Rokuzo boy to death just now. We're the witnesses. You will be judged by the current law."

"No, it won't be judged." Miss Sasaki sets up the gun point to Dazai.

Now-such a thing, what are you going to threaten?

"There's no striker. You can't testify. It's because, if you reveal the case in this place to the third party, the criticism on the Detective Agency will be restarting again."

Miss Sasaki's eyes are narrowed.

Is it a threatening?

Calculate up to that point, in this place-

"Stop it."

A slow hoarse and dry voice comes out from me. "Stop it. It's better not to attack Detective Agency anymore."

"Kunikida-sama, please don't move."

"Stop it! Why? Why? We're not the ones you should turn your gun at!"