Intermission 2 part 1

Dawn.

Along the way to view bay coast of Yokohama port, a vehicle rolls over and it's on fire. It's armed paddy wagon. The two guards are killed, stacking in shaking vehicle.

"St-sto-stop, wh-why you mafia ...I ..."

Two shadows are living. One young man is a weapons merchant. Arrested, while being transported to the military base, attacked and injured.

"Why? To ask a weapons merchant's motive. Stupid."

There's another shadow. It's Akutagawa who's in wriggled cloak, approaches the young man.

"You mocked Port Mafia. You made a deal of internal organs with a driver, trying on purpose to sink that information from Port Mafia. Those who cheat and take the advantage of Mafia for their own will always be destroyed. it won't change at this moment."

Akutagawa's black shoes move towards. The young man falls on his backside.

"No, no-no-no one can dispose of me! Die!"

When the young man raises his arm, on Akutagawa's skin, a pattern likes tattoo emerging, number 21. The young man swings his arm further. Akutagawa "accelerates" to behind, to be blown away. But.

"Wha-"

Akutagawa blown backwards, stops limply, returning to the original position slowly. His expression doesn't change.

"That degree?"

Akutagawa's cloak becomes numerous black needles stucking on the ground, the buffered substance part supports Akutagawa's body, killing the impact.

Akutagawa develops black beast of  'Rashomon' as a response. Two black beasts arise from the coat, rushing to weapons merchant young man.

The young man tries to avoid them, but he doesn't do it in time, he's torn by the sharp jaw of the black beasts. While screams in agony, the young man is cut off and torn, becomes countless pieces of meat and die.

Akutagawa's facial expression comes to his senses, keeps looking at the situation.

"It's awesome. It's a scene that can make appetite disappear."

Akutagawa turns over. There's a human figure. Striking more quickly than speaking, Akutagawa gets the black blade of 'Rashomon'. The human figure, towards his neck, the black blade is soaring to rip it up.

However, the moment when the blade reaches the neck of that shadow, it crashes. Something invisible force works, the black blade is flipping.

The black blade only slices the skin of the neck thinly. The defence caused by ability force.

"Don't attack suddenly. That's the opponent of  business, don't you think so?"

"You bastard, an adversary who moves Port Mafia and gains benefits remain unchanged."

From the tip of Akutagawa's line of sight, a man comes closer. He's a Caucasian man with black hat. He's a mature guy. He's an US intelligence agency who Dazai and Kunikida faced at the embassy. The intelligence agent scratches his head, talking to Akutagawa in friendly way.

"That's a misunderstanding. I guess that I will be the client. You mafia obtained the oversea distribution route of military force dealings society there. We're illegal exporters in our country, we prevented to cause problems in Japan. It will be a wonderful deal. I want you to stop handling the thief."