Chapter One

"HA! You're honestly pathetic Bakugou." You cackle the heel of your dress shoe pushing the ash blondes shoulder down.

"You take all that built up anger and force it on others. You humiliate them. Make them wish they were dead." The hatred in your eyes was real. But something else lied behind them. Something Bakugou couldn't comprehend.

You then proceeded to push on him harder and lean forward with a sneer.

"How does it feel love?" You frowned at him, waiting for an answer.

"Let go." He huffs.

You reluctantly released him from you hold and began to leave, the group of girls and boys trailing behind you.

"See you tomorrow kai nashiiiii." You chuckle bitterly.

You left the empty classroom in triumph. You'd never bullied anyone before, and the feeling was somewhat powerful and regretful at the same time.

If anything you were the sweetest person in class 1-A, according to your teachers and the rest of the students. But everyone knew better than to get on your bad side. The reason why you even began to treat him this way was because of an oath you made with yourself. If life wasn't going to give people the backlash they deserve, then you'd be the woman to deliver it with a kick to the balls and a smile.

-The next day-

You walked to school with a relaxed smile on your face. The suns orange rays warmed your back as you walked under the shaded trees of UA, and the sweet scent the wind carried made your chest rise and fall with content. Your eyes were focused on the path ahead of you until you saw a familiar face.

"Oh, Good morning Izuku! You too Iida and Uraraka!" The three turned to you with wide smiles, pausing so you could catch up.

"How've you been!" You giggled and stretched.

"Good, I slept alright! How about you guys?" Izuku responds.

You smile, even though the events of yesterday played vividly through your mind. The way bakugou looked so helpless. The way he looked at you with confusion yet an unknown feeling of want. It was even better when he reacted to you calling him 'kai nashi'.

Calling him worthless, discarded, hopeless, basically garbage. It was all too delicious. You wanted so much more of it. Lots more. It's what your quirk fed off of. And were you feeling rather hungry.

"U-Um are you okay y/n?"

You hummed, eyes flashing an acid like pink. You had completely forgotten that they were talking to you.

"Oh! Yes! I'm okay!" The four of you entered the school and headed to your classroom.

——————-

"Hey! Y/n, Iida, Izuku, and Uraraka are here!" You waved and greeted your classmates.

"Y/n! Did you do the homework?" You nodded and passed Denki the homework.

"Here ya go!" You sat down at your desk and made eye contact with a pair of ruby red ones.

"Good morning kai nashi." Your eyes flashed pink and you gripped the boys wrist harshly. Any other time he would have made a scene and everyone would have looked.

He didn't make a sound. You leaned closer to his ear, grinning as your hand traveled from his wrist to his neck, squeezing lightly, your semi sharp nails pressing into his flesh. Any more pressure and you'd end up breaking his skin or leaving a mark.

"Isn't it a good morning love?" You could feel his pulse, the light yet rapid thumping against your fingertips only filled you with pleasure. Guilty pleasure. Your eyes traveled down to his lips for a fragment of a second, taking in how plump they were, ready for any kind of passionate or aggressive kiss.

You wanted to devour any feeling he currently had.

"G-Good morning." He nervously responded causing you to pull away from him and smile at everyone who had almost seen your little altercation.

"Ah! Denki! Are you done copying!" You stood and walked up to him and his small group of friends.

Although you were engaged in conversation, you were still focused on how Bakugou felt in the moment. It seemed to radiate off of him and seep into the pores of your skin. The rest of the day seemed to go smoothly,everyone was focused on getting prepared for the sports festival, most of them hoping to win and make it to the top.

Maybe even show off for the pros a bit. However you weren't worried about that, you already knew they'd have their eyes on you once your used your quirk. It was too powerful to not have been noticed.

So far in the festival, everyone was doing as best as they could, especially Bakugou. You watched him fight intently. Somehow you knew you'd be up against each other. His strategy was working well for him but you knew once the two of you were alone on that platform he'd crumble to the ground.

With a smile on your face, you stretched and entered the arena. They had announced that both you and Bakugou would be up against each other, just as you assumed. You watched him step in as well, the two of you making eye contact.

"Don't think I'll go easy on you kai nashi." You giggled, nails growing sharper as bat like wings began to sprout from your back.

The whites of your eyes turned a sickly black while your irises contorted into a hot pink.

"Heh it's sad really, you don't even realize why I hate you so much." The bass in your voice became deeper but a feminine tone remained present. The two of you went at it, a mix of explosions, black mist, and smoke there stadium relentlessly.

You two were in close combat, you relentlessly clawing at him while he threw unforgivable punches. You began to speak to him, as you did you fed off of his energy, waiting to use it against him with stronger attacks.

"You're the type of bully I despise! Your pathetic, the fact that you bring others down because your too afraid to face your insecurities. I hate it. I can't believe I used like someone such as yourself. I hated it! But you need to be taught a lesson." He stopped firing, allowing you to get the final blow, knocking him out.

You let the smoke clear, dragging his limp body out of bounds, enjoying the sound of the crowd cheering for you. You proceeds to give a weak smile and slightly bow to the audience before passing out beside him.