Chapter 16

Hi GUYS

So I wrote this chapter next to my sister and she noticed a few very consistent readers, who have been commenting on a lot of my chapters.

I just want to say thank you to them all and although I don't reply I read each and every comment I receive.

She also convinced me to dedicate a chapter to each of them. So here I go:

Dear Oddlyearth: I Author-Chan ;) would like to thank you for all the support and all the comments. Readers like you, are the reason I write.

The next day...

The scouts were in a life threatening situation,

every move was calculated, only vital movements were made,

every sound silenced, not a word was said...

A pissed off Levi is a deadly Levi. All scouts knew this.

That is the very reason that the cafeteria was completely silent. The only sound that could be heard were the footsteps of those walking outside unaware of the danger that lurked within the cafeteria and the faint tapping of Levi's boot's heel tapping against the cold stone floor. His arms were folded and his brows were furrowed.

His titan was with Hanji. She had came very early in the morning to fetch her and just disappeared. He had looked everywhere in the building, training grounds and courtyards. The next logical place was for her to take his titan in to the town. Which made him even more unsettled. He already could not stand her being out of his site, now they take to the town, far from his reach.

He grabbed his cup and stormed out of the room. His quick movement made some of the scouts flinch or gasp from fright as he broke the tension with his fast movement and banging the door behind him.

He stormed to his office with a scowl on his face. He had told them the previous day that he would be observing her first few classes because he did not trust people with such idiotic tendencies to educate. Instead of taking what had said into consideration they just disappeared. How long have they been gone with her? Possibly hours.

He walked into his office into a scene that he was not expecting to see. His titan was sitting on his desk her eyes already pinned on his form. Her very long hair was tied into a high side ponytail, showing off its true entrancing length, even though it was in a ponytail that was tied almost right on top of her head, her hair still managed to lay sprawled on his desk and some flowing off. It was truly a sight to behold.

She was wearing normal scout uniform.

She looked almost normal, if it weren't for the fact that her shirt was way too tight for Levi's liking, it was accentuating curves that Levi was unable to see fully when she was wearing her previous attire. So much curves. Levi felt heat rise to his face.

Just then a chuckle was heard from the other side of the office, Hanji stood with her hands on her hips staring him down with a victorious smirk and Armin seemed to be just standing awkwardly with a large stack of books on each of his arms.

"Like what you see, captain?" Hanji asked teasingly as she walked towards the titan on the desk, push a few loose stands from her hair behind her ear.

"What the hell took you so long?!" Levi demanded, rather loudly, faint blush still present on his cheeks.

"What are you even talking about? We literally just came to pick her up, changed her and brought her to your office to taunt you." Hanji said, matter-of-factly, as she ran her fingers through the titans hair.