1

"Good Morning class, I'm your new home room teacher. Jung Jaehyun. I would be taking math, Literature and vocal classes for you." A gorgeous man with dimples, a sweet smile, gold rimmed glasses and a crutch on his left arm. He wore a suit and looked like one of those prince charming out from a fairytale.

"Okay you are gorgeous!" The class president drooled over the man who chuckled flipping through the student registra.

"Why thank you young lady but I'm married." Jaehyun tapped his gold band on the ring finger. She huffed and puffed walking away.
The children, specially girls were awestruck by the man before them even though he was a cripple and had difficulty in walking. The teacher seemed busy with scanning the records before he started teaching. So the children started whispering among each other. His chestnut brown hair fluffy and touchable.

A certain blue haired boy pretended to be fast asleep on his desk, which he actually fell asleep. His thoughts scattered, deep and quite lost with the million things that disturbed him. He was aware of the voice that explained things, Jaehyun had started teaching though his students were more concerned of his structure and melodious voice.

"Man you are stealing our boys and girls." A loud Chinese chuckled at his teacher who only nodded continuing with the lesson.

"Psst wake up! I think he's mad." Mark, a neon haired Canadian boy poked his best friends waist. The blue haired whined refusing to wake up. To be very honest he didnt want to wake up. Not now not ever. If he could sleep like Aurora for hundred years he'd happily do so. Rather than waking up to a lesson he was least interested in. He increased his music volume to block out the outside world for a little while. He wanted to be alone for some time.

"And thats all for today. Thank you I'll see you tomorrow." Jaehyun smiled packing his books as he limped his way out the classroom.

Jaehyun was a very well brought up man of morals and dignity. He grew up in a background of highclass society but sadly he was cripple. His parents were darling people, though he had a defect he was loved and cherished. He smiled at the people who bowed at him.

"Taeyong say something. You've been silent ever since you came back from Busan." Mark sighed at his mute best friend. Taeyong sighed clinging onto his best friends bicep.

"Wanna go get ice cream?" The blue head smiled and the two set out of school to go eat at the shop near by. Mark sighed seeing a certain tanned beauty giggle with the tall Chinese, it hurt but what can he do but stand and stare.

"Just confess that you like him." Taeyong sighed sitting on a chair waiting for his order to arrive. Mark shook his head with a broken smile.

"Lucas confessed and Donghyuck kinda said Yes I guess. You were gone for a month and they've been dating for three weeks. I guess I move on. Haha....Well tell me whats bothering you." Mark smiled though he knew to well that his best friend knew it was fake.

"I.....Umm......I'll tell you when I feel less hurt perhaps....I dont know......Just dont leave me." Taeyong smiled sniffling. The neon head nodded without futhel questions.

"I'll drive you home." Mark smiled. Their ice creams arrived as they ate in silence and stood up to leave. Taeyong remained silent, he wasnt the type who'd be this mute for hours but he was today.

Mark pulled over before the range of apartments as Taeyong got off as if he didnt want to go up they there. Yet turning around the boy waved and left through the doors. The neon haired best friend sighed driving away. There was something the later was hiding and he wanted to help his best friend out. Taeyong was never this upset over anything.

Taeyong bit his lips, he didnt want to go in, neither did he wish to stay out in the cold. With a sigh he pressed the door bell. His apartment was never acompanied by anyone except for Mark sleeping over sometimes. The door creeked open, as he stood there with his dipple smile, gold rimmed glasses and a crutch. The delicious smell of dinner picking at the younger boys nostrils. The boy stared at how his life had changed in a span of one month.

"I made dinner!" The man smiled wider. Taeyong only walked passed his teacher throwing his bag to god knows where as he locked himself in the room.

"Taeyong you havent eaten from morning!" The man knocked at his door. "Eat your dinner." The voice wasnt harsh neither was it dominating yet Taeyong fucking hated it.

No answer was heard, Taeyong only stared at the outside night sky. The betrayal his parents did, the way his dreams crashed, how his life was ruined everything seemed so painful the blue haired sighed staring at the darkness. It hurt but what could he have done? Runaway? Well Mark would have taken him in though. They have been best buddies like forever, in any moment Taeyong might have even married the neon head if he werent in love with the tanned bitch who had never noticed him. If only this were different. Maybe Taeyong might have been in love with his best friend.

"Taeyong? Good night!" The voice cheerfully yeld from outside the door. The younger hid his face in his face into a pillow in an attempt to suffercate himself.

"Filthy man!" Taeyong hissed sniffling into his pillow as he fell asleep crying.

The man sighed softly, his arm slipping down the wooden door as he limped away with a broken smile. He tried to be good to the boy but failed on all his attempts. If only his family had not taken such a rash decision? Things wouldnt have been this way would it?