16

Taeyong ignored the teacher, the man had limped his way into Taeyongs heart and he just didnt know why he wont give him a baby. Well that was all forgotten when their final exams came up and the three idiot weres busy studying. Yet Donghyuck looked pale and often stayed back at home giving Mark a big worry and also making Jaehyun very upset looking at his baby brother.

"I'm still mad at your ass!" Taeyong entered their house glaring at the older.

"Baby please dont be so mad at me." Jaehyun pulled the youngers by his tights waist band, his fingers touching the untouched skin.

"I want a baby." Taeyong played with the mans shirt buttons. Their bodies pasting as Jaehyun lent on the kitchen counter.

"You are too young." Jaehyun chuckled softly his right arm hugging the youngers waist.

"Admit it that you dont want me carrying your baby." Taeyong pouted his eyes filling with tears.

"Baby you are a baby yourself." The professer smashed their lips together so the younger would forget about the baby.

Taeyong hung on the olders shoulders, they kissed for god knows how long, the younger had been lifted up like a Koala as Jaehyun pulled away staring at the beauty looking down at him.

"I think I love you Baby." Jaehyun whispered, Taeyong gasped so loud he black out on the boys shoulder. With great difficulty the crippled teacher carried his husband to their room. But he knew he loved the younger too much he suddenly was afraid that his baby would leave him one day.

Donghyuck fell into Marks arm when the older came after a basketball game all sweaty. The green haired boy noticed how pale his sunshine looked.

"Sunshine lets go to the doctor? Please?" Mark kissed those parched plump lips. The tanned male shook his head with a whimper.

"God Mark his body is boiling up." Taeyong felt the boys forehead with a gasp.

"Mark......." Donghyuck whispered a big tear rolling down his left eye. No matter how hard the Canadian and Taeyong tried to take the tanned male to the doctor he refused to budge.

Jaehyun and the other teachers were busy with the graduation tomorrow. Donghyuck was supposed to sing on stage but he could barely stand straight. Lucas was right beside his best friend when ever Mark wasnt there but the brunette was getting worser.

"Hyuckie lets go get you checked please." Taeyong did the youngers make up back stage, the rehearsals were already starting, everyone was busy, some were emotional for they would be leaving.

"Mark......He's going to leave me." Donghyuck hiccuped refusing to stay straight, he had repeatedly thrown up thrice the fever in his body increasing.

Jaehyun wanted to go reach out for his baby brother but they were never in good terms. Donghyuck though loved by their parents was hated by grandma the head if the family. He didnt want the boy to suffer, he loved his brother so much.

"Hyuck we are going to the doctor once I get my diploma. If you refuse I swear on my watermelons I'd leave with my parents." Mark warned the beauty who pouted nodding as he whiped his tears away.

The celebrations began, Taeyong was excited to finally be done with school so he could stay back at home in boxers all day playing dutiful house wife forever. Mark wasnt excited, he wanted to live with his sunshine but his parents were forcing him to return to Canada with them and Donghyucks health was scarying him.

"Congrats Mrs Jung." Yuta winked at Taeyong as he gave the boy his diploma, making the younger gasp at the principal and look at his husband at the far corner. The older nodded with a smile.

Mark took his next and so the children who graduated took their diplomas as the finally show comenced. Many sang and performed, even Mark and Taeyong sang 'Mad City', they having written it one cold ass day. When it was Donghyuck time he was helped on stage by his boyfriend. When the boy started singing the whole crowd went silent as Jaehyun held Taeyongs arm in the dark. It was so beautiful people were awestruck at the flawless prefect of the boys talent.

"Baby?" Mark whispered when he saw the tanned male started loosing his balance when he finished the song, with a loud crash the mircophone fell on the floor.

"Hyuck!" Mark ran just in time to catch his lover black out in his arms securely. So did Jaehyun, Lucas and Taeyong. The green haired boy shook the boy crying.

The ambulance arrived, Mark ran to it with Donghyuck in his arms half dead, the vehicle zoomed off to the hospital. Everything happened in a span of 20 minutes.

"Stay here Mr." A nurse stopped Mark as his whole life was dragged inside ona stretcher. What was wrong with his baby boy? Jaeyong and Taeyong arrived with the boys parents, Marks parents had followed their son who seemed to be quite shaken by the incident.

"Mark he's just having a fever. Relax." Taeyong whispered trying to comfort his best friend but it was for no avail. Their crippled teacher fell on the chair with a panic attack freaking his mother out.

"Whats wrong with him mom?" Jaehyun looked up at the woman who knew everything of his past, their past.

"Its just a fever......just a fever hopefully." She hugged the older male.

"The patients family?" A nurse came out with a paper.

"I'm his boyfriend." Mark stood up giving his parents a shock.

"Oh...." She jotted down something as she asked the older to sign. Mark had to sign on the husband slot since only that and guardian was available. She left leaving the green head in agony once again.

"Mr Lee? Mark lee?" The doctor came out looking for Mark.

"Yes Doctor?" Mark stammered.

"Well about your wife I'm sorry to break this up to you but......" She bit her lips shaking her head as she gestured him to go see Donghyuck after about an hour of observation.