7

Mark avoided Taeyong and it hurt the boy so much, to a point he didnt want to go to school or even eat. But Jaehyuns food tasted amazing and he couldnt say no food. He pouted walking down the hallways to get a notebook for his next class.

"Well well who do we have here?" Johnnys voice made Taeyongs blood run cold. He turned around and saw the giant towering over him.

"Go away! Why wont you leave me alone!?" Taeyong tried to push the blonde away but he only pushed their bodied closer.

"I want you. Thats why. Since you and your best friend Mark aint in good terms and that cripple of a man aint no where lemme take use of my moment of cornering such a devoring beauty between my arms." Johnny licked his lips coming closer to the youngers thin dainty ones.

"N-No....Leave me a-alone! Help!!" Taeyong screamed, but an arm fell over his mouth and he was dragged to the boys bathroom.

Mark frowned having heard the blue haired boys voice loud across the empty hallways. 
He shrugged walking away when he saw the boy being dragged away by Johnny. Mark ran after just in time before his best friend was ruined for life.

"Man why do you guys always come when I find him." Johnny groaned throwing a weak Taeyong on the floor as he left with heavy steps.

"Tae! Tae look at me! Taeyong!" Mark shook the blue haired beauty but he seemed to have blacked out.

Taeyong was carried to the nurses office, Jaehyun wanted to follow behind but if he did suspision would arise. The nurse thankfully informed of no bruises or cuts and that he had fainted out of fear.

"I-Is he alright?" A voice whispered from behind Mark.

"What are you doing here?" Mark ran an arm through his lucious neon coloured hair.

"I saw you carrying him in a hurry so I thought I'd drop by."  Donghyuck smiled sweetly at the Canadian in a basketball out fit.

"Get lost. Go cling onto Lucas or something." Mark hissed at the tanned male who pouted and sat next to him.

"Why wont you just confess already!? Hmmph!" Donghyuck kissed Marks cheek, stomped his feet and waddled off with a big ass pout. The neon haired boys eyes bulged his arm reaching up to feel the lingering presence of the chast kiss on his cheek. A smirk formed on his lips.

Taeyong woke up in a room and was about to scream his living day lights off when he saw Jaehyun limping away downstairs. He ran after the man and threw his arms around his husbands waist hugging him very tight. The teacher gasped regaining his balance with a chuckle since he was quite shocked by the act.

"I was the one who saved your sorry ass." Marks voice boomed but Taeyong didnt pull away from Jaehyun. He only started crying louder into the mans chest.

"Hey whats wrong?" The olders asked gently rubbing his right arm around his baby husband.

"I.....I was so scard!!! My heart stopped!!" Taeyong screamed into the teachers chest.

"Baby Bird, Mark saved you. And he always will. So would I so dont ever be afraid of Johnny hmm? I'll speak to the principal about it." Jaehyun pulled away as he whiped the tears from Taeyongs cheeks.

"But hyung Mr Nakamoto is a scary man." Mark came closer to his sniffling best friend as he ruffled Taeyongs hair.

"He would listen to me." Jaehyun smiled warmly at the younger boy. Taeyong sniffled biting his lips.

"Are you mad at me?" Taeyong looked at Mark with puppy eyes.

"No Im not. Why would I be? It was just a kiss after all." Mark kissed Taeyongs cheek, the boy hugged Jaehyuns waist again like a lost baby.

Mark left after having a cup of coffee and chatting. Taeyong seemed to cling onto Jaehyun having freaked out too much that morning at school. It was hard to have a baby husband clingying onto him for he was a cripple himself but he like it.

"Baby husband why dont you sleep?" Jaehyun tucked Taeyong and his Jumbo plushie in bed.

"I'm scard......." Taeyong pouted as Jaehyun sat next to the beauty who slowly fell asleep while playing with the olders fingers.

Jaehyuns right arm ran its fingers through the blue coloured hair a soft smile ghosting on the mans lips. Maybe just maybe he was slowly falling for the stubborn brat. Morning came faster than they wanted it to come, Taeyong rushed from bed smiling shyly finding that Jaehyun fell asleep sitting next to him. But he was late to school and started running around to get dressed.

"Why are you so loud early in the morning?" Jaehyun woke up yawning.

"We are late for school old man!" Taeyong placed his arms on his hips tilting his head confusingly at the older who was chuckling.

"Well my young boy today is a saturday." Jaehyun chuckled sticking his tongue out at the pouting baby.

"Mr Jung!!!" Taeyong whined about to throw a pillow at the older. Jaehyun dogded it successfully as he stood up limping downstairs. On his way he pulled Taeyong by the wrist.

"Would you do me a favor?" Jaehyun smiled sweetly at his husband who nodded.

"What is it?" Taeyong bounced up and down next to his teacher.

"Get me the coffee bottle please." Jaehyun pointed at the cupboard as he fixee the heater on. Taeyong took the bottle down successfully but the idiot curled his legs tangling in his own limbs and falling.

"Careful!" Jaehyun grabbed the younger by the waist, their bodies getting too close. Taeyong stood in one leg the other on up in the air. He visibly gulped.

"M-Mr J-Jung." Taeyong whispered his fingers curling on the olders chest as they couldnt help but stand and stare at each others eyes. Drowning into the deep trenches called love. Jaehyun pull Taeyong closer.