20

"Jaehyunnnnn!!!" Taeyong screamed his nails digging into the olders shoulders as the man kissed him down his torso.

Leaving dark visible hickeys as the older sucked harshly on the pink nipples making the beauty moan loudy. Tears spilt in buckets as pleasure took over the younger. Feeling Jaehyuns body on him, his big ass dick rub against his own.

"A-Ahhhngghh!!" Taeyong moaned when felt those thick fingers push through his virgin hole. He was sensitive, untouched, and it felt too good.

"Want me to go raw or sweet?" Jaehyun bit into the flawless skin that smelt of blueberries and strong french perfume.

"I-I dont....Know ahh! Y-You are my f-first so....so I dont know." Taeyongs eyes rolled back when he was licked, bitten and sucked.

"You are my first too baby." Jaehyun kissed those legs down leaving hickeys of love.

"D-Do uhhh ahhh!!!" Taeyong moaned when the older aligned at his puckering pink hole, Jaehyun pushed inside and the younger bucked his hips screaming.

"Look at me....Does it hurt?" The older kissed the younger damp cheek. Taeyong bit his lips whimpering.

"I-It hurts s-so much. Ahhh!!! Move!" The blue head screamed in pain.

Jaehyun kissed him, as he began moving, their fingers laced, their body molding as one. The night filled with moans, beads of sweat and the pleasures of making love. The brunette claimed the younger rightfully his, the right bundle if nerves abused and Taeyongs body loved.

"M-Mr J-Jung!!!" Taeyong cried into his husbands shoulder, it was painful but amazing.

"Hmm?" Jaehyun kissed those thin plump lips, Taeyong was flipped and he was now stradling the older bouncing on him, nails digging into Jaehyuns built chest, tiny hickeys spread on the teachers chest making chuckle at his gorgeous husband riding him.

"I love you." Jaehyun pressed Taeyong tips making him gasp and whimper.

"Nghh!" Taeyong threw his head back in pleasure. Once again their positions flipped with Jaehyun hovering the beauty.

They made love for the first time, many times, they were in love, though the younger hated his husband at first he couldnt stop himself from falling in love with the man. Crippled or not Jaehyun limped into his heart and Taeyong was sure to lock the door permernantly.

"Pull out Mr Husband." Taeyong bit lips tracing the olders abs with a bashful blush.

"Another round please......" Jaehyun shyly mumbled at the wrecked beauty under him.

"We take it slow and then fast. Hmm?" Taeyong winked as he moaned when Jaehyun started moving.

"My baby husband is the best." Jaehyun kissed the younger sweetly with bubbling passion.

Taeyong woke up next to Jaehyun, his husband and also his teacher. They were wrapped in naked embrace their legs tangled, the feeling of being one felt golden. Those strong arms around his naked waist and their bodies pressed against each other.

"Jaehyun...." Taeyong whispered kissing the olders soft plump lips.

"Hearing my name from you makes so delighted." Jaehyun pulled the younger closer.

"I love you." The blue haired whispered softly. The older blushed opening his eyes as he kissed Taeyongs forehead.

"Lets save water." Jaehyun carried the beauty like Koala and limped his way to the bathroo.

Poor Donghyuck stood at the door with his four month old baby bump. He had been ringing the bell for hours and he was tired as fuck. Common he was pregnant. Taeyong opened the door with a net shirt of Jaehyun and boxers.

"Omg!! Hyuckie how long have you been standing out!" Taeyong helped the pregnant boy inside with a painful limp.

"Awwe baby I'm sorry. Were you out for long?" Jaehyun hugged the pouting boy in a big hug.

"Three hours, Can I sleep alittle? I feel dizzy." Donghyuck whispered as he waddled to the bay window as Jaehyun lifted him onto the soft mattress and tucked the boy in. Within seconds the pregnant pudu was fast asleep.

"You made your pregnant baby brother stand for three whole hours." Taeyong kissed Donghyucks forehead fondly.

"I was struck by my baby husband calling me Jaehyun." Jaehyun hugged Taeyong from behind admiring his mark on the beauty.

"I want to keep feeling you but your babes got duty. And Hyuckie needs to graduate or else his mother in law isnt gonna let them marry." Taeyong shyly smirked when Jaehyuns arms felt him down.

"Why? Hey baby......Grandma says she'll be coming to stay our place for a week maybe. Will you convince Mark to come stay here? So she would accept Hyuckie?" Jaehyun hugged the younger tightly.

"Leave it to me." The blue haired gorgeous beauty giggled when he was once again dragged into their room.

Donghyuck woke up when Jaehyun ruffled his brown hair as familiar lips kissed him awake. Mark smiled at him and his big brother handed him a big mug of chocolate milk.

"Sorry I fell asleep." He pouted as Mark carried him like a Koala to the couch.

"Thanks to you I got banged again. Fuck my butts numb. Like seriously!? Did you have to go 15 rounds?" Taeyong was grumbling limping around making dinner.

"You shouldnt have gone so hard on him." Mark pulled his pregnant boyfriend onto his lap.

"I just love him too much and......got addicted on the first night we had together." Jaehyun chuckled dodging a pillow that Mark threw at him.

"Mark went for 20 rounds. Pff!" Donghyuck innocently drank his chocolate.

"Hush." Mark playfully glared, "Are Daddy's babies tired today?" Mark patted the round baby bump with so much of happiness that Taeyong sighed deeply. Well he's never going to have one.

"Woah Mark you beast." The teacher wiggled his eyebrows at his future brother in law.

"As if you are any better. Look at him hop around." The green haired boy chuckled getting hit by a pillow.

Taeyong came smiling widely as if he werent upset at all. Mark knew his best friend was sad but the beauty shook his head with a soft smile.