26

Taeyong giggled to himself staring at his forming baby bump, they said he was 3 months through, he was finally having a baby of his own. Yet he wondered how Jaehyun would react when he found out about the pregnancy. He was butt naked in front of the mirror feeling his small baby bump with a smirk but an occasional pout would appear on his thin lips. 

"Will Daddy be happy?" Taeyong patted the tummy swirling so he would land on the soft bed with a bounce. He heard Jaehyun's car pull over and the noise shuffling downstairs but the mother was bust trying to get an idea of how to tell his old man that he was pregnant.

"If you were waiting to get fucked then you sure are ravishing." Jaehyuns chuckle made Taeyong sit up with a pout. The older removed his glasses as he limped towards the drawer to get his shameless husband a boxer.

"Kiss me." Taeyong whispered when the boxer was pulled up covering his jewels for the time being. Jaehyun smiled enchantingly as he pulled his husbands neck so their lips would meet. The kiss was passionate, slow, sweet and it made Taeyong sniffle like a love struck puppy. The older caressed the gorgeous beauty's neck fondly.

"I love you baby yong." The older hugged the younger tightly their moment innocent and cherish able.

Jaehyun didnt want to tell his husband the pressure he was put through by the laters parents. As if Taeyong was their business pawn, honestly saying the blue haired boy was the best thing that ever happened to him. Why would he want to leave this blessing before his eyes who seemed to be very excited about what he was saying.

"Do you love me Taeyong?" The professer whispered playing with the youngers fingers.

"Of course Mr Jung. Your smile, you dimples, your limp, you basically. I love you so much I want to spend the rest of my life with you." The blue haired helped the older out of his shirt and removed his glasses. "Now off you go shower I'll make dinner." The boy pecked his husbands lips and left skipped away grabbing a random shirt from the closet.

Jaehyun sat in the bath tub pondering over the obvious things that might happen or they could do. They loved each other so much so what could go wrong? He stared at his leg, the limb he lost to save his baby brother, the iron inside hurt so much sometimes, he had no choice but to live this way. Besides his husband loved him the way he was right.

"Baby Jung you've been in the bathroom for three hours straight." Taeyong lent on the bathroom door with a pout.

"Sorry baby." Jaehyun smiled carefully coming out of the bathtub. Taeyong rushed to hug his waist and help him to the room.

"Whats wrong sir?" Taeyong wrapped a towel around the mans waist as he started wiping his husbands wet hair after making him sit down.

"Nothing.....Just promise me that you will never leave me? I...I cant think of a life without you." The older looked up like a lost puppy.

"I wont. Hush now whats with being so emotional? Are you really okay?" Taeyong crawled onto Jaehyuns lap.

"I dont know." The brunette kissed Taeyongs shoulder.

"Jaehyun honey tell me whats wrong?" Taeyong cupped the olders cheek softly with a frown on his face.

"Can I make love to you tonight?" Jaehyun whispered making Taeyong giggle and blush, It suddenly felt embaressing after finding out about the baby.

"W-What with a-asking p-permission?" Taeyong blushed drawing circles on the olders bare chest.

"Can I?" The older placed the younger on the bed as he hovered over the beauty.

"B-But your d-dinner?" The younger curled shyly.

"I can still warm it up later. Can I or cant I?" Jaehyun whispered.

"Sure.....You can idiot!!" The blue haired giggled squealing when the older gently bit into his neck.

Taeyong felt the tense in the way his husband felt him through, the fear was evident and too strong to avoid. When the older pushed inside and Taeyong screamed amidst all his moaning.

"Whats t-troubling you?" Taeyong sniffled writhing under the olders embrace. "A-Are my p-parents giving you a hard time?" The blue haired caressed his husbands cheeks.

"Yes......" Jaehyun agreed with a loud sigh. Taeyong scratched his biceps and shoulders moaning into the night.

The night was long, rough but still pleasing and pleasurable, Taeyong's lower part of the body was literally numb and he felt nothing but he smiled at Jaehyun as they splashed water at each other in the bathtub.

"You seriously can just sue them. I dont care Mr Jung. They gave me off, I have you and your family and then Mark so what else do I need?" Taeyong smiled feeling his baby bump.

"I love you blue birdie." Jaehyun wrapped his strong arms around his waist as he peppered soft kissed along the shoulder blades if the younger.

"I love you too my old man." The younger giggled.

Their dinner was sweet, with Jaehyun lovingly staring at his baby husband. Taeyong looked a little fat, he looked more gorgeous than he was before. He kept smiling to himself which made the professer be jealous but still he brushed it off.

"Stop staring at my butt. I can barely take a step! Damn did you have to go so rough?" Taeyong pouted doing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen.

"You didnt like it?" The brunette looked sad making the blue haired freak out.

"No!! I loved every second of it. So shut up!" Taeyong sipped his coffee forgetting that he shouldnt. He had to run to the bathroom to throw up.

"Baby you okay?" Jaehyun limped after his husband with a worried expression.

"Y-Yeah. Just perhaps I ate something wrong. Haha." The younger nervously chuckled washing his mouth and smiling at the handsome older.