6

"Donghyuck?" Taeyong held the tanned males arm when he was passing by. Donghyuck glared at Taeyong, but the blue head dragged the beauty to the roof top.

"What do you want? To tell me Mark spent the night with you? So I could be heartbroken." Donghyuck growled at the blue haired boy.

"Look.....I'm here to apologize for kissing Mark. I misunderstood.....I just wanted to help my best friend. He-He loves you so much but he thinks you and Lucas are dating. I'm so sorry I kissed you man." Taeyong sniffled at the boy before him who looked so shocked.

"M-Mark l-loves me?" Donghyuck started crying, he started squealing.

"Yes. He has from a while." Taeyong smiled sweetly as the tanned male sprinted down stairs to go meet Mark.

Taeyong stayed there for a while, feeling the breeze hit his tired face as he finally went down stairs. The feeling of being followed filled his mind. He ran down stairs as fast as he can but a hand held his.

"L-Let me g-go!!" Taeyong's voice broke, the warmth was just too familiar to not look up. It was Jaehyun. His husband.

"Sush....He's still looking." The teacher pressed a finger onto Taeyongs thin soft lips. Johnny had his teeth gritted looking around with a growl. Jaehyun guided the beauty out from another way.

"T-Thank you." Taeyong whispered softly. The teacher nodded with his enchanting smile.

Taeyong didnt feel good that day, Mark was mad at him, the neon headed boy didnt even spare a glance at him. So he bit his lips slowly walking his way to Jaehyun who was teaching in another class that hour.

"C-Can we go home?" Taeyong fiddled with his fingers. Biting off the skin nervously.

"Stay at the car I'll inform the principal and be right back." Jaehyun whispered to his baby husband as Taeyong smiled running to the car.

After a good 15 minutes Jaehyun left the car and the younger was a pouting mess. Taeyong was mad his teacher for making him wait. The older chuckled at how adorable his husband could be right now.

"I'm sorry?" Jaehyun smiled at Taeyong but the younger huffed and looked away.

"Where are you taking me!? ARE YOU KIDNAPPING ME!?" Taeyong screamed noticing the car taking a different route home.

"Maybe, Maybe not." Jaehyun chuckled evily making Taeyong gulp in fear. The younger started imaginning weird things about Jaehyun doing shit to him.

The car stopped and Jaehyun limped out going to open the door for his husband who was sweating buckets. Chuckling he extended an arm.

"Relax baby husband. Trust me." Jaehyuns voice was so comforting Taeyong slipped his tiny arm into the olders palm.

"Woah!!" Taeyong squealed running to see the sky slowly turning an orangish glow.

The sun had begun to set as the world turned golden with the sea screaming and beating at the shore. The cliff was high, giving the view spotless and perfect. Jaehyun stared at how gorgeous Taeyong looked, the sunset setting the boys galaxy filled orbs. He kept bouncing and squealing with extreme joy it made the man weak in the knees.
"That was so gorgeous! Mr Jung!! How did you know about this place?" Taeyong giggled the breeze whoosing through his uniform. His shirt flying, his tummy out on all its glory.

"I used to come here when I'm tired or well having a bad day. Do you like it?" Jaehyun limped carefully towards the beauty. The blue haired boy nodded vigourously. Taeyong smiled so sweetly Jaehyuns heart swelled.

"I feel so happy right now!!" Taeyong turned around to see Jaehyun staring at him with a smile on his face. The younger flushed dark red shyly poking the olders chest to gain his attention.

"O-Oh ummm I'm sorry....Perhaps I'm just tired. Shall we go home?" The older smiled and the blue haired nodded following the crippled man.

Jaehyun didnt want anything to happen between them. He didnt want such a beautiful to be with a cripple man like him forever. That would be terrible to see a gorgeous boy with a handicap. Taeyong should not fall for him, but he couldnt be rude either.

"Mr Jung!" Taeyong grinned nervously at his husband as they drove back home.

"Yes?" Jaehyun smile sweetly.

"Can we go get dinner? No body knows us from here." Taeyong made a puppy face and the older gave in.

Jaehyun limped inside a hotel, people seemed to know him. They called him master, perhaps it was their familys. Taeyong skipped next to his teacher also his husband. People gave him weird looks and Jaehyun felt bad for the younger.

"Taeyong stay in the car. I'll get you the food." Jaehyun smiled but Taeyong hugged the olders left arm with a pout.

"No!" Taeyong stubbornly glared at the people as they sat to get their food. The younger grinned wolfing down the delicious food. Jaehyun ate rather slowly admiring the boy who had finally begun to move with him.

"Do you want anything else?" Jaehyun smiled at the beauty, Taeyong shook his head. The older smiled but sighed internally. He could hear the people whisper amomg themselves. Probably saying why does a cripple have a gorgeous boy with him.

They went home with the blue haired being full of spirit and giggles. Jaehyun limped his way behind the sweetheart of a boy. He suddenly felt like somebody appriciated him even though he was a mere cripple.

"I'm so tired!" Taeyong wriggled off his clothes and jumped on bed with nothing but a boxer complaining that he was too tired to shower.

"Would you like a hot cup of chocolate?" Jaehyun smiled sweetly and the younger nodded following the man down stairs.

"But you are tired." Taeyong pouted at the handsome hunk wearing gold rimmed glasses.

"Its worth the pain. Hand me the mugs." Jaehyun mixed the hot water with arm as the other arm held onto his crutch.

"Thank You Mr Jung." Taeyong blushed smiling at the older ever so adorably.