12

Taeyong was brought him after two days. The boy had rashes everywhere but it was healing and Jaehyun felt bad for yelling at his brother. Donghyuck nor Mark came to visit which made the older upset.

"Sir are you okay?" Taeyong whispered as Jaehyun applied the cream on his neck gently.

"Yes Baby." Jaehyun smiled softly making the younger blush.

The boys shirt was lifted so the marks on his waist could be applied with cream. The older did apply every where, even on those thick thighs. Taeyong felt bad for what the older was doing.

"I'm sorry." Taeyong whispered with a pout when he was tucked in bed with care and love.

"Hush now....." Jaehyun kissed Taeyongs forehead. The blue head pulled the older making him sit next to him as he placed his head on the mans lap and fell asleep.

Donghyuck created a fiasco at home and refused to go to school that Jaehyun would here on hold him responsible for everything that happens to Taeyong. Mark didnt want to loose Donghyuck by siding with Jaehyun so he stayed with his boyfriend.

"It hurts...." Taeyong started sniffling at night waking the older up. Though a cripple he made sure to shower the younger in luke warm water and dry him up before leaving him to dress his tiny boxer up.

"Can you stay alone until come back from school?" Jaehyun ran his fingers through the beautys soft lucious blue locks.

"No." Taeyong huffed and puffed not wanting to be left alone when he's sick.

Jaehyun had to stay back from school until Taeyong recovered, Mark never visited neither did Donghyuck answer his phone calls. The rashes began fading but still gave the blue head a hard time.

"Who applied cream when you got this?" Jaehyun limped around doing his laundary.

"Mark......" Taeyong giggled noticing his husbands expressions harden at the name.

"He's seen you naked?" Jaehyuns voice was laced with jealously and the younger could help but chuckle at his husband.

"Yes.....many times....Why Mr Husband?" Taeyong carefully sat up not wanting to scratch his rashes. Getting an itchy rash is the last thing he wanted now.

"Nothing...........Do whatever you want!" Jaehyun huffed limping away to the bathroom to shower. He was clearly jealously.

"Mr Jung!!!" The blue haired pouted not liking to be alone..

The rashes vanished in a months time and Taeyong was spottless and flawless once again, the beauty swirled around in his boxers in front of the mirror squealing.

"Mark! Mark! Look I'm sexy again!" Taeyong threw himself on his best friend and Mark caught him just in time before the idiot went splat on the floor.

"But Donghyuck looks hotter and sexier~ Like damn seeing him in a boxer would be such a turn on." Mark swirled the half naked boy around by the waist.

"I thought you wanted me in a bikini......." Donghyuck giggled from the door way sipping his strawberry milkshake.

"I want you in so many ways baby sunshine...." Mark winked at his boyfriend who blushed shyly.

"Hey Hyuckie I'm sorry about Jaehyun being a bitch." Taeyong pouted but Donghyuck only gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Ish okay." The tanned male smiled sweetly. Mark wrapped an arm around his waist aswell.

"Taeyong we need go before Hyung comes from school. I dont want him yelling at my baby boy. See you at school soon!" Mark hugged Taeyong and was about to leave when they noticed their teacher standing at the door.

"I'm sorry I yeld at you Hyuck." Jaehyun sighed but Donghyuck looked away.

"Hyung he didnt know and I never told him. He's my boyfriend and I will not tolerate any harsh words towards my baby. He might be your brother but he's my future husband. Mind it!" Mark growled stomping off with the tanned beauty.

"You were mean." Taeyong pouted as Jaehyun sighed limping towards his baby husband.

"I was worried for you......How can you let Mark touch you all over?" The brunette deadpanned watching Marks car drive off.

"Awwe he's my best friend." Taeyong bounced up and down.

"So?" Jaehyun sat on the couch with a deep desperated sigh. Taeyong pulled in a shirt with a giggle.

"So you touch me all over instead." The blue haired straddled the teacher as he sat on his lap with his flawless body sneaking through his shirt.

"You are beautiful." Jaehyun caressed the boys neck and cheek as he pulled the younger down to kiss him softly on those lips. Taeyong smiled at the contact, he had been craving from like forever.

Johnny was head over heals for Taeyong, he waited until the younger left Mark and Donghyuck so he could corner the boy and finally confess. But really Taeyong was leaning on Jaehyun with a pout.

"Come home early!" Taeyong whined up at his husband who had a staff meeting after school.

"Will you baby. Now off you go." Jaehyun gave the boy a kiss on the lips and as the blue haired boy skipped off. And Johnny cornered the boy successfully.

"L-Let me go!" Taeyong screamed earning the teachers attention.

"Look I'm sorry for bulling and torturing you but Taeyong I think I'm falling in love with you. Please be my boyfriend I do anything for you." Johnny begged his words laced with honesty.

"I-I need to go." Taeyong pushed Johnny away as he ran home that day not knowing what to do or say. Jaehyuns touch and kisses filled his mind, he just didnt know what happened to Johnny. True he hadnt disturbed him in a while but love? That was silly.

Jaehyun came home tired, Taeyong was already asleep and he sighed, perhaps Johnny was a better option than him? Maybe but he didnt want to loose the blue head, his heart sank. What if Taeyong liked Johnny? He was tall, handsome and healthy unlike Jaehyun who was a cripple in glasses. Should he let go of his baby husband? The teacher ran his fingers through the fading blue strands of his partner.

"Maybe he is the right one for you." He whispered leaving.