14

Jaehyun woke up next to the most beautiful human being ever, his husband Taeyong. Like a puppy cuddled next to its owner the blue haired boys snuggled into his side snoring softly. Maybe this was meant to be? He didnt know but he loved how it felt.

"Morning baby bird." Jaehyhn whispered hugging the younger closer by his tiny waist.

"Its midnight you dummy!" Taeyong mumbled burrowing closer to his warm husband.

"I'll fail you on your exam." The teacher teased the beauty who woke up with a frustrated whine.
"Fuck you Mr Jung." Taeyong wanted to give the olders chest a playful kick but accidently kicked his crippled leg. Jaehyun grunted in pain his eyes filling with tears.

"Woah that was pretty mean." Jaehyun chuckled bitterly but Taeyong was quick take his seat on his husbands waist.

"I'm sorry!! I wanted to kick your chest! It just.....slipped! Please please dont be mad." Taeyong kept smooching the olders plump lips repeatedly.

"I'm not mad baby." Jaehyun chuckled pulling himself up so he could lean on the bed head.

"W-Why is it hurting?" The beauty played with the olders shirt buttons as Jaehyuns arms felt him up his waist. For the first time both his hands felt the curves this boy before him.

"There are iron bars inside to well.....hold my leg in place." The teacher smiled as Taeyong nodded biting his lips.

"I'm sorry but.....Dont ever give me away you fucking old man." The younger started punching Jaehyuns chest.

Jaehyun held both the boys wrists as he folded it behind Taeyongs waist, pulling the boy closer, his shirt revealing too much skin. The blue haired gasped biting his lips more.

"But I'm a cripple." Jaehyun trailed his nose down the flawless adams apple that gulped at the touch.

"I-I dont care." Taeyong smiled softly.

"I'm old.....We have a 11 years gap between us." The professer kissed one sensitive spot on the neck, licking it right after.

"Then......I'll always be you Baby." Taeyong stammered squeezing his eyes shut when he felt teeth sink into that very spot.
"You are too young." The older murmured against his skin making the younger moan out softly as he was pushed on bed, Jaehyun hovering him with a smirk.

"M-Mr Jung....." Taeyong whimpered as the olders teeth began sinking in his neck. The feeling wonderfully strange but painfully pleasurable.

"Hmm?" The older chuckled gripping the boys wrists above his head.

This was the first time Jaehyun had ever wanted to touch or kiss someone, no one ever dated him for he was one cripple nerd in the eyes of many. Taeyong made him feel special and loved. The yonger squirmed under the older, he moaned so softly as a proud hickey was created on his flawless neck.

"We'd be late for school........" Taeyong caressed his teachers cheeks as he let his fingers curl with the latters chestnut locks.

"So?" Jaehyun kissed those thin lips fondly, his hands roaming his husbands tiny boy.

"You have graduation work Mr Jung.....Ah! Ah!" The blue haired moaned luidly as he pulled the older closer.

Mark closed Donghyucks eyes as he helped his baby sunshine downstairs and into their car. The tanned male had made pancakes for his hyung and brother in law but was welcomed by moans and a rated scene.

"You okay pumpkin?" Mark squeezed Donghyucks thicc thigh.

"Yes......But you havent done that to me yet!" The tanned male huffed and puffed sucking on his lollipop with a glare.

"Oh ho! I do things in my own sweet time. Now hush or I'll fuck you on the back seat of my rover." Mark squeezed the thigh harder as the younger gulped pouting and nodding.

Taeyong stared at Jaehyun dress, three hickeys on his pale neck, his shirt a mess, his bed hair sexy and him sleepy. The older chuckled at how cute his husband looked.

"Buck up baby husband!" Jaehyun bobbed their noses together with a quick peck on those thin swollen lips.

Taeyong fell asleep on his way to school, yawning and stretching he got off kissing the teachers dimpled cheek a goodbye. Jaehyun had work since the Mark and Taeyongs class was graduating. Donghyuck was crying the whole day when the announcement was given.

"He cant leave me!!" The tanned male cried into Lucas's chest.

"Silly he's only going to graduate not die." Lucas patted his best friend who slapped him.

"If he dies I'll you myself!" Donghyuck growled about to throw a chair at the giant when Mark pulled him away with a groan.

"Silence!" Jaehyun sighed at the fiasco his brother was pulling. Well he really did love Mark alot.

"Hyuckie graduation is in two months. Relax." Taeyong tried to convince the boy but he only ended up like a Koala on Mark crying his heart out.

"Baby I'm going to Canada so why are you crying so much?" Mark sighed rocking his baby side to side as Taeyong kept patting his butt.

"I love you." Donghyuck pouted making the class go all uwu.

"Well my sunshine I love you too. Alot okay." Mark hugged him tight. Taeyong stared at his best friend, as he looked back at their professer with dimples, gold rimmed glasses and a crutch. Did he love Jaehyun too?

"Mr Jung!" He called put suddenly amidst the chaos, Jaehyun looked up like a greek god with that enchanting smile. As the children poured for lunch the class remained empty with only Mark and Donghyuck at the far corner.

Taeyong lent on the table as he pushed his lips on Jaehyuns, not giving a fuck if anyone saw. They married anyways. He slanted his lips smiling as he kissed his husband with a beating heart.

"Baby? We are in public." Jaehyun chuckled when the pulled away. The blue haired blushed, shrugging as he kissed his husband again. Finally realizing his feelings for the older.

"I dont care. You are my husband not my boyfriend." Taeyong winked licking his lips as he gracefully left the class, Mark followed with a Donghyuck Koala fast asleep on his shoulder.