18

Ever since then Jaehyun and Donghyuck became closer than ever. Taeyong served as the ideal house wife at home. The older limped his way into the house only to find Taeyong in boxers and a cropped flimsy white lacy shirt. Seriously didnt this brat have clothes to so he would be covered?

"Mr husband you are once again late so you shall not get your dinner. Strave!" Taeyong stuck his head out of the kitchen.

"Baby I had a meeting at the company after school." Jaehyun limped towards the yummy beauty.

"So? I'm your husband. I'm more important Mr Jung." Taeyong lent on the kitchen counter as he curled his finger at his husband. The older limped towards ths beauty, latching their lips together.

"Umm....Go shower. You stink!" Taeyong playfully pushed the older away with a giggle.

Their dinner was simple but it was warm filled with love. With Taeyongs legs felt up with Jaehyuns toes, you cant blame the older okay. Taeyong bounced on the bed with a loud groan, stretching out like a star.

"Mr Jung?" Taeyong moved onto Jaehyuns side as the brunette dipped next to the younger with a smirk.

"Hmm?" Jaehyun made his crutch lean on the wall, as dipped down towards his husband.

"L-Look Hyuck!" Taeyong tried to distract his dear darling husband but Jaehyuns left arm was placed on his tummy as their lips locked.
Jaehyuns thick fingers slipped dangerously low, he didnt know why he suddenly felt like touching Taeyong. The blue haireds fingers curled on the olders shoulders, his body writhung under the burning touch of the teacher.

"M-Mr Jung." Taeyong moaned as he gave the teacher a shy permission to enter his mouth. Their tongues fighting for dominance, but the older won his fingers sneaking under the beautys boxer band.

"Jaehyun....Call me by my name." Jaehyuns lips left those thin sweet ones as it trailed down the youngers jaw.

"M-Mr J-Jung....Ummm." Taeyong bit his lips as he felt Jaehyuns fingers brush against his sensitive skin.

"Its Jaehyun....." The older brushed his fingers on the beautys twitching dick.

Taeyong gasped when his husband grabbed him, his pelvic bones arching at the contact, he felt strange feelings as the brunettes right arm pushed his t shirt higher, his lips suck on the skin below the collar bone.

"Ahhh!!" Taeyong moaned his limps writhing, and his toes curling in pleasure as the big hand played with his hardening dick.

The blue haired gorgeous beauty was hovered over, his body being touched and felt all over, ths sun was setting and Jaehyun undressed him with kisses.

"Jae.....ahhh! M-Mr J-Jung!!!" Taeyong moaned whimpering when hid tip was pushed not letting him release.

Jaehyun covered his husbands neck in hickeys, the other arm feeling the up the tempting waist. Taeyong writhed feverish when one if his nipples were sucked his body falling under the dominance of its owner.

"P-Please....." Taeyong pleaded as he was allowed to release thick ropes of warm cum on Jaehyuns hand. "Dont eat it! Are you crazy!!" The blue haired boy gasped reaching out to stop the older from licking his thick fingers.

"Dont move!" The professer growled pointing the younger to lay as he is. Taeyong gupled when his boxer was completely pulled off, his legs spread apart as Jaehyun covered his mouth and took him in a whole.

Taeyong screamed into the olders palm his arms gripping the pillow as his head shook in pleasure. His toe nails curled, his eyes teared at the feeling. The teachers tongue swirled around his soft dick that was turning hard every second. Jaehyuns arm squeezed the youngers thicc thigh, the pleasure driving Taeyong crazy. He screamed so loud even though he his mouth was covered. Once he was licked dry, Jaehyun hovered over the panting younger as he licked his lips at Taeyong.

"M-Mr J-Jung......" Taeyong whispered, with half lidded eyes and swollen lips agape.

"I love you Taeyong." Jaehyun whispered slanting his lips onto those thin pink ones.

Taeyong woke up the next day with an empty bed, he pouted realizing that he must have blacked out after another confession. A sticky note stuck to his belly button.

Hey Blue Bird,

I woke you a zillion types but your ass didnt wake up. So I might have stolen a few kisses here and there but well I have the right too.
Breakfast done so eat well Wifey! I gotta go baby husband.

With Love and kisses down your spin,

Jaehyun.

The younger fell on the bed squealed rolling and screaming like a silly highschool girl in love. When lunch time came Taeying dressed up in a tight red jeans and a white polk shirt as he made lunch for his husband at school. With a smile on his face he wore the wedding ring on his ring finger for the first time ever after he had thrown it off on their wedding night. Dragging Mark from a meeting the two went back to their school after graduating a month ago.

"Mark!?" Donghyuck practically screamed jumping up his chair when he saw his boyfriend in a tuxedo and looking gorgeus as fuck stood at his classroom door. He threw himself on the boy kissing him full on the lips.

"Taeyong?" Jaehyun raise an eyebrow as the gorgeous beauty waved shyly at him. The older noticed the diamond wedding ring on his husbands ring finger and smiled his enchanting smile.
Children gasped when Taeyong wrapped his arms around the olders neck and smooched his lips.

"I made lunch for you and Hyuckie. Lets go eat." Taeyong blushed as the period came to an end and they headed to an empty
Classroom.

"Markie I want watermelons." Donghyuck pouted munching on the food he was fed.

"You definitly are pregnant with Marks baby. No doubt." Taeyong teased the tanned male making him blush darkly.

"Of course. He's my baby Sunshine." Mark kissed Donghyucks cheek.

"Stop being cute. He keeps running to the bathroom every five minutes to pee or to throw up. I say he should take the year off." Jaehyun put in being the mature one among the four.

"Oh you can get home schooled." Taeyong squealed. "I'll teach you. Mark can drop you at my place in the morning and pick you up after school. You guys live together anyways and I wont be so bored." The blue bounced up and down excitedly.