21

"Taeyong I need to go to school." Jaehyun patted the youngers butt. The beauty refused to move from the olders body.

Jaehyun switched their positions, placing soft butterfly kisses on the sleeping beauty as he laced their arms togerher. Taeyong opened his eyes, staring at his husband he held the olders arm tight.

"Stay." Taeyong mumbled his other arm caressing the olders cheek.

"Anything for you." Jaehyun kissed the youngers forehead with a soft smile.

Taeyong sat on the kitchen counter with fluffy sweats and a t shirt as Jaehyun limped around cooking breakfast for both of them. The younger was extra clingy that day.

"Mr Husband?" Taeyong whispered making grabby hands at the teacher wearing glasses.

"What is it honey?" The brunette pushed between the youngers legs.

"Kiss me." Pouted Taeyong, the older chuckled kissing his soft cheeks.

"Here." The blue haired pointed at his neck, collar bones and shoulder blades. His husband was sure to kiss him all over.

"Your lips..." He whispered pressing their lips together. Taeyong smiled blushing while getting kissed.

Jaehyun limped around the house doing his laundary and Taeyong waddled behind him like a penguin. He wanted to spend alot of intimate moments with his husband before the grandma came to visit.

"I perhaps must have got an influence by Mark but seeing you in a lacey revealing dress would be great. Right?" Jaehyun tickled the younger who ran around with a flower crown on his head.

"Lemme dress one for you." Taeyong helped him put their clothes to dry.

"You have them with you? You sly bitch." The teacher chuckled as they limped back with his waist around the boys tiny waist.

"Hyuckie gave me one that day. When he was on adult mode. He's always on his baby mode haha." Taeyong ran upstairs to dress up.

Jaehyun sat on his study trying to figure out his plans for the school and his position as CEO. He was quite busy until he was called by his husband. He limped his way to their room and was shot by a thousand stars.

"Fuck you look ravishing." Jaehyun ran a arm through his hair.

Taeyong had on a lace short dress that was very revealing, a panty with frills at the back at a fancy bra on the top. He looked more gorgeous than a girl, the older was lost for words.

"Lay down with me!" Taeyong dragged the older to bed as he took a pic of them being close and sent it to Mark.

"You crazy?" Jaehyun glared at his lover who giggled, his phone rang and a video call began.

"Wee Hee you look GREAT! Hyung dummy must have not pranced on you like Mark did to me when I wore the red one. But black should do the deed.

"Yeah. He's no fun. He didnt even get turned on." Taeyong pouted at the tanned beauty on the other line.

"Fuck him instead. He's so boring." Mark came in pulling a hoodie ovef his naked chest and cuddled his pregnant boyfriend from behind.

"And imagine Mr Jung Jaehyun pregnant with my baby!!! Omg that'll be so great." Taeyong and the two started laughing so hard Jaehyun glared at all of them. He was terribly turned on but didnt want the younger getting uncomfortable.

"Uh oh!" Donghyuck closed his eyes slowly opening to see if Jaehyun really lifting the lacey blouse up.

"Thank you guys!" Taeyong winked and cut the call having planned the whole thing. Jaehyun growled removing the blouse and throwing it off to god knowd where.

"Do I look eatable? Then well catch me if you can." Taeyong bounced off the bed as he ran off. He knew Jaehyun had to limp his way through but well who cares when love was in the air.

Taeyong lent on the wall breathing heavily when he stopped to catch his breath. Jaehyun could see the beads of sweat roll down the slender waist making him gulp and curse at being so slow.

"Geez so slow." Taeyong stomped his food sliding down the staircase.

"You will be punished for making me walk around." Jaehyun carefully desended the stairs Taeyong ran up again.

"Touch me, Tease me, Feel me up Jaehyun...." The younger winked curling his fingers at the older as he ran to bed.

Jaehyn came to see a messy Taeyong with his hair all ruffled his garments revealing a tiny teeny bit of the treasures. He was curled up on the sheets staring at his wedding ring with a pout.

"Someones not going walk for months." Jaehyun limped through as he knelt on bed taking his shirt off.

"I want a baby!" Taeyong wanted to scream at the older but he remained silent as arms roamed his body. He wanted it, he craved for a baby like Hyuckie and Mark was going to have. Why? Maybe he didnt deserve to carry the heir to such a wealthy family. After all he was just sold off. His parents never even called him, did Jaehyun really love him in the first place?

"I love you so much Taeyong.....I'm afraid of loosing you." Jaehyun mumbled against the youngers skin making the boy cry.

"Dont leave me ever." Taeyong pleaded as he was stripped naked, loved in ways he knew the older was crazy for him.

Jaehyun saw Taeyong as his only most valuable wealth in his life. He went hard for he loved the boy so much he didnt know how to control himself. Touching him places only he could.

"Jaehyun I love you." Taeyong screamed as loud as he could crying between the thin line of pain and pleasure.

"I would never leave you baby.Only death do us part." The older gave his word, he swore on himself to never leave his husband.

Taeyong moaned, screamed and bled but he knew he loved the 30 year old cripple so much he didnt want to loose him. Their arms gracefully laced as Taeyong kissed Jaehyuns arms falling asleep on his lovers chest.