15

Jaehyun sighed having finished with all the detention duties, he was freaking tired and man was he exhausted. Limping through the empty hallways he put his books away at his table in the teachers room and locked the door.

"He must have left already." Jaehyun carefully limped the darkness setting in. Driving home he stopped by to buy a few medicines and finally reached home.

The house was silent, the lights off and too quiet for his liking. Removing his glasses he locked the door thinking the blue head went to sleep over at Marks. He limped his way through the living room and as he was about to reach the kitchen an arm pulled him inside the storeroom. His lips were sealed with that of the creature.

Taeyongs arms pulled his nape as close as he could, letting Jaehyun smile into the warming kiss as his arm felt his husbands waist up. The blue head seemed to dominate him and he loved it.

"Fuck you for coming late Mr Husband." Taeyong pushed the teacher away as he went out ruffling his damp hair. In shorts and a cropped t shirt.

"I thought you werent at home." Jaehyun followed his husband into the kitchen. The beauty smirking as he turned around leaning on the counter.

"He's at Donghyucks house." Taeyong shrugged as he started making dinner and coffee. The teacher limped behind the pixie, wrapping his right arm around the slender waist and kissed the boys cheek making him blush.

"I missed you." Jaehyun inhaled the smell of blue berries as Taeyong was lifted onto the kitchen counter.

"I missed you too Mr Jung." Taeyong whispered shyly.

Jaehyun went to shower and Taeyong made dinner, the older limped to the dinning table, sitting down to stare at how adorable Taeyong looked. His tummy and belly button screamed to touch them.

"You look so tired." The younger pouted when he served his husband. The teacher nodded with a smile. Jaehyun wanted to cry when the boy started feeding him, He was too old for that kind of affection.

Taeyong bounced on bed until Jaehyun finished his papers. The older held the boy by the waist and bit the fluffy tummy. The blue haired gasped collapsing on the bed, bright red in color. He bit his lips shyly.

"Lets go meet my grandma tomorrow?" Jaehyun knelt on the bed, pushing the beauty on the bedsheets.

"Like a date!? Omg! WE TOTALLY SHOULD!" Taeyong squealed squirming to his place and patting the other side so his husband can lie down.

"You really dont mind me touching you?" The teacher removed his glasses and crutch as he placed it next to his bed.

"I love it~" The younger giggled hugging the olders waist ready to fall asleep.

Taeyong was beyond nervous to meet Jaehyuns grandma. But well he ended up in a large cozy living room that smelt of earth and ancient times. He liked it.

"So he is Taeyong? Lovely for a boy though. Has he touched you yet?" She squinted her eyes at the blue haired who blushed hiding his face behind a baegle.

"Grandma dont make him uncomfortable." Jaehyun rolled his eyes at the old lady in the wheel chair.

"But you guys need to have sex and give me a great grandkid before I die." She huffed and puffed wheeling off to the kitchen.

"We went through this." Jaehyun groaned following her as Taeyong sulked in the living room. Why didnt Jaehyun want to give him a baby? Maybe he didnt love him.

Taeyong didnt speak the whole day, not to Jaehyun and not even to grandmother which in the end the older had to cancel their stay and leave with his husband. He was worried about how fast Taeyongs bubbly nature changed.

"Baby you okay?" Jaehyun poked Taeyongs back facing waist as they slept that night.

"Leave me alone!" Taeyong sniffled under his pillow. The teacher turned his baby husband around and hovered over the crying beauty.

"What have I done baby?" Jaehyun whispered wiping the youngers tears.

"W-Why dont y-you want t-to have b-babies?" Taeyong pouted fiddling with his dainty fingers.

"Im 30 and your 19........So I dont know it its okay for us to do it." Jaehyun but his lips going back to sleep. It broke Taeyongs heart into pieces, he didnt know why but it shattered.

Mark sighed seeing his best friend crying on his boyfriends shoulder. The boy came home crying at 12 midnight. And hasnt stopped crying yet.

"Speak or I'll kill Jaehyun." Mark rolled his eyes at his best friend.

"He took me to his grandma's, and then the baby story came up and he refused as always and when I asked him he said our age gap is not okay for us to do it! I want a baby!" Taeyong cried louder and louder.

"You love hyung?" Donghyuck giggled earning a nod from the younger.

"Hyuck you never told me you had a Granny?" Mark raised an eyebrow at his boyfriend.

"She hates me. I dont even know why. I havent even seen her. I'm not allowed to visit family meetings or even her in general. Not even for christmas." Donghyuck smiled trying his best not to burst out crying.

"Hey hush now. Come here. You too Tae." Mark open his arms wide as the boys fell into his arms for the warm hug.

"I want a baby." Taeyong pouted at the two.

"Hyung will eventually give you one Taeyong. Only in Mr Jung we trust." Donghyuck giggled snuggling into the Canadian boy.

"Pinky Swear?" Taeyong lifted his baby finger. Mark chuckled curking his with it.

"Pinky Swear idiot." Mark stuck his room. They went to bed along with Taeyong inbetween them just in case he started crying once again. The blue head cuddled his Jumbo elephant plushie whichhe didnt forget to drag along with him.

Jaehyun woke up to an empty bed and he knew he had fucked up big time......