22

"I love you." Jaehyun kissed Jaehyuns cheeks as he watched his husband limp towards the car.

"I love you too!" The older waved as he drove off to work that morning. Donghyuck cuddled up on his bay window with an innocent pout.

"How is my neice?" Taeyong pulled himself next to the six months pregnant tanned male. Today would be the day their grandmother would come to stay.

"Kicking the hell out of me. Like when ever Mark touches her shes so calm. But when he's she's so naughty. Maybe she doesnt like her Mommy." Donghyuck pouted fiddling with his stubby fingers.

"Awwe she loves you Darling. She misses Mark just as much as you miss him when he's not around." The blue haired patted the baby bump fondly.

"Are you pregnant?" Donghyuck squeezed his brother in laws arm.

"No. Not at all. Haha I'll just have to love your baby equally as mine." Taeyong sighed. "Why cant he understand that I love him so much? I want to have a family Hyuckie." The older boy sniffled wiping his tears.

"Hush eventually he'll give you a baby. Maybe he's frustrated dince Mom and grandma are pressuring him to have a baby." The tanned male pouted at the boy who sighed with a nod.

"Hopefully. Want Ice Cream?" Taeyong squealed and so the two boys ended up half studying and more eating.

Donghyuck waddled out to get Mark since the man looked so stressed and worn out being the only son and having the entire Seoul company on his head. Taking the bag from Marks arm as he loosened the olders tie.

"You okay love?" Donghyuck pecked those thin soft lips.

"Yes darling. Come lets go." Mark caressed the youngers waist as he helped the boy up the stairs.

"And havent I told you that you should never be a part of this family?" A voice that freaked the tanned male sounded. She pulled him reaching out to slap the boy when Jaehyun was quick enough to stand before his baby brother.

"Grandma stop it. I invited him over." Jaehyuns voice was a deep threatening tone as she rolled her eyes carefully walked up the stairs. She hadnt brought alone her wheelchair.

"Why do you have him in!? You want to die!?" She shouted at her older grandson, as her eyes fell on her baby grandson. His doe like eyes filled with tears, he was fatter than when she lastly saw him. Her eyes glided down to the six months old baby bump.

"If not for that day I would have lost him forever. He wouldnt be here grandma, I lost just my leg but if I had watched my baby die I would have never forgiven myself." Jaehyun sighed staring at his pretty grandmother who still seemed to stare at the beauty in Marks and Taeyongs arms.

"H-He's p-pregnant?" She reached out for the baby bump. A tear rolled down her eyes. "W-Who is the f-father?" She looked up at Donghyuck, for the first time she had spoken to the boy.

"I'm the father." Mark hugged the youngers side with a proud smile.

"Lee Soo man's son?" She gasped closing her mouth. "Jae I need to rest. Show me my room son." The grandma left leaving Donghyuck crying.

"She's weird." Mumbled Taeyong as he left to make dinner.

While Mark showered Donghyuck helped with dinner, he was awfully silent but then he managed to smile. Having laid the table Jaehyun helped his grandma down. Mark was already at the table feeling like a bomb had blastered on his head. As Donghyuck was about to sit she got up. But the eldest son in law, slammed his arms on the table.

"Sit down old lady." Taeyong glared at the silver haired lady.

"How dare you speak to me like that!?" The grandma gasped.

"I will dare if you try to be childish here. You were old enough to understand that Hyuck was a baby. He was fucking three years, dont you have a brain? So if Jaehyun had left the boy to get hit and die you would have been happy? What kind of grandmother are you!? How can you hold a grudge on a boy who didnt even know why everyone hated him!? Look here Grandma you better treat my Hyuck like a human or get out right now. I thought you would be mature but you turned out to be immature and stupid." Taeyong snapped at the old woman who sat down with shock.

"He's right. You wanted my baby to die so Jaehyun would be okay? He saved him so today both of them are here. Crippled or not Jaehyun hyung has his baby with him. If not for Jaehyun today there wouldnt be a Donghyuck who I love and who's pregnant with my baby. My life would be incomplete. How can you be so selfish and inconsiderate?" Mark squeezed his lovers stubby arms tightly.

"This time I will not side with you grandma. I love Donghyuck and I need my baby brother, he's more important than my leg." Jaehyun stood up to kiss Donghyucks hair.

"Decide now. Accept Hyuck and stay or you might as well leave my house for good." Taeyong growled at the old woman who stomped away with a hiss.

"G-Grandma dont l-leave me please." Donghyuck whispered crying into his palms as he walked towards her slowly. "I'm sorry I was born.I never meant to cause any arm to hyung or you." The younger started crying more and more.

The woman balled her wrists, she was angry, mad and upset with everything she had ever done. She felt disgusted by herself as she turned around to look. All of them were hugging that ball of sunshine.

"Ahh!!" Donghyuck screamed holding his baby bump feeling a contraction. 

Thats when the grandma came back wrapping her arms around the boy she used to hate so much. She kept whispering apologises every second. Jaehyun looked up at his husbands satisfied smiled.

"Thank you baby." He whispered and Taeyong nodded.