3

"I can show you the world~ Shining shimmering, splendid......" Mark sang to irritate his best friend was in detention for not paying attention in class.

"Shut up or I'd break your teeth." Taeyong growled at him. Mark hung on the broken window teasing the blue haired boy.

"You wont. You love me." The neon haired boy stuck his tongue out at the grumbling beauty. But it was getting late and he had to go home before his mother starts worring.

Mark found Donghyuck at the drive way biting his lips and looking lost, choosing to ignore the boy he loved he drove off. Yet his kept blaming him for being such a prick so he drove back to see if the boy was alright.

"Get in. I'll drive you home." He offered. The younger looked at him suspiously but got in anyways.

"Can I trust you?" Donghyuck closed the car door.

"I aint gonna fuck you so shut up! If Lucas was your boyfriend he should know to check on his fatass of a boyfriend. Tsk." Mark grumbled driving off once again.
Taeyong bowed at his female teacher as he walked out into darkening hallways, the feeling of being secretly followed started disturbing the beauty. He started running not wanting to face the filthy arms of Johnny Sue.

"Your short legs cannot take you any farther." His voice chuckled as Taeyong ran as fast as he could. His blood turned cold, Johnny was too close and he knew he was done for today. He stumbled crashing into a warm hard chest. The familiar perfume. Jaehyun? He thought and boy was he correct. It indeed was his husband.

"Whats wrong?" Jaehyuns voice was concerned with worry. Taeyong gulped hiding behind the teacher as he pointed at the giant who came into the light with a burning cigarette between his lips.

"Tae sweety come out." Johnny smirked ignoring the cripple in front of him. Taeyong held his husbands waist tightly, mumbling incoherent words.

"I shall report you to your parents. Leave right now." Jaehyuns voice became deep with dominance and bubbling anger. It sent shivers down the youngers skin. Johnny growled kicking the teachers crutch away as he ran off.

With great difficulty Jaehyun grabbed back his crutch and lead the blue haired boy to the car. The drive was silent as always, Taeyong sniffled every now and then.

"Are you alright?" Jaehyun looked at the gorgeous beauty. The younger gave a faint nod as they reached home. Taeyong left the older as he went upstairs to shower and probably call it a fucking day.

Jaehyun finished his business in the opposite bathroom, having finished his routin he was about to settledown when Taeyong came out in only a towel, he sure looked like a goddess.

"Taeyong careful!" Jaehyun warned but the boy didnt hear him, Taeyong tripped on his own school bag as he fell face first on the floor. Squeezing eyes shut the blue haired boy awaited the painful fall. The next moment Jaehyun had been slapped harshly across the cheek and pushed away harshly.

The teacher only tired to help, wrapping free arm around the beauty to prevent him from falling and hurting himself. Which resulted in the younger reacting angrily.

"I'm sorry. I didnt mean any but just saving you. You might have cracked your crown." Jaehyun limped away from the room.

Flipping through channels on the tv alone in the living room made Jaehyun feel lonely. He often lived alone, he had never felt so alone though. He quickly wiped his tears, fixing his gold rimmed glassed on his nose bridge. His leg, his handicapped leg had only brought him misfortune and sadness. Taeyong obviously hated him for being old and lame.

"Why are you up so late?" Jaehyun asked the boy who hugged his Jumbo plushie with just a boxer and a huge ass t shirt. Taeyong ignored the older as he left to get water. Jaehyun sighed, he should get it, he was never going get an answer.

School was the same, busy and hectic with so much of unwanted noise. Jaehyun lifted his gaze from the books he was correcting. His husband giggled with Mark, such a pleasing sight. The teacher sighed shaking his head, no matter what he tried Taeyong wont like a man him. And a cripple cannot make such a gorgeous happy. Mark seemed to be a young boy with the potential to make the blue haired boy much more happier than Jaehyun could ever do.

"Yeri collect the homework for me." Jaehyun gestured the class president to do him the favour. She nodded smiling as she went around collecting the books.

"Off so heavy!!" Yeri pouted huffing and puffing at the bunch of books. The teacher checked and countes them.

"Yeri dear can you bring them up to the teachers room for me?" Jaehyun smiled up though hjs leg hurt after the cramped sleeling on the couch.

"Sure thing sir! Why is your left cheek bruised sir?" She asked with worry. The teacher shook his head smiling.

"My wife got mad at me. Now off you go." Jaehyun shooed the girl off, his gaze falling onto his husband who seemed to be so excited on what ever he was narrating to Mark. His best friend.

"I'll leave you. I'll set you free." Jaehyun promised himself, Taeyong was young and innocent he certainly did not deserve a crippled old man like him. Mark was the perfect match for the gorgeous anime beauty.

"Class! I'll leave a few minutes early. Be silent." Jaehyun smiled stacking his books up as he hot hold of his crutch and limped away. His heart sinking.

The handsome brunette wasnt sure if this was called love nor was it affection towards a baby? He didnt know. If only his mother had not hurried this marriage things might have been different. Perhaps then they would have loved each other. He didnt know he sighed limping away amidst the ocean of chit chattering loud children.