Argument

When I heard that growl I turned around to see... A wolf growling at Jaemin. Of course, Mark was scared and hide behind Jaemin but Jaemin wasn't reacting whatsoever. "Namjoon why are you here in the mall in your damn wolf form" I slowly started raising my voice, But he ignored me and got closer to Jaemin and was ready to pounce on him. "Kim Namjoon" I yelled at him in which got peoples attention and I dragged namjoon outside and mouthed "I'm sorry I have to go text you later" he understood and nodded.

At this point, I was so mad because namjoon followed me and I told them not to follow me. Once we were outside I let go of his ear and called a cab and waited till the driver came. The whole way was just silence between me and Joon. As we arrived at the house I paid the driver and immediately went to my room and ignore the boys, slammed the door and locked the door.

Namjoon POV

"Y/N I'm sorry," I said before she slammed the door "Hyung she is mad at us" I groaned and sat on the couch my head on my palms while looking down.
"Y/N please open the door" jin knocked on her door and begged her. "Why would I open it" she yelled "Guys let's leave her for a bit while I explain why she is mad" namjoon got up and they followed him to the table.

As he explains the boys were somewhat pissed but they knew Y/N would have been madder if they were mad at her best friend and mostly if they hurt him. "And this is your guy's fault because you told to follow her" they sighed "who is willing to go buy stuff and we make a quick sorry note for here"jimin suggest and Jungkook volunteered.

Jin gave him money and then he rushed out and went to the store while we did the note and started writing a little paragraph. Once jungkook came he wrote the last paragraph since he was gone and then closed it. "Hey, princess there is something for you in front of your door and Goodnight and we love you and we are sorry," yoongi said and then we all went to our bedrooms.

Y/N POV

"Hey princess there is something for you in front of your door and goodnight and we love you and sorry,"yoongi said as they head to rooms.
'I exaggerated a bit too much and now they are sad, I sighed, I wonder wants in front of the door' I thought to myself. When I open the door I saw a basket full of candy, Chips, drinks and a note.

Dear Y/N,
I'm sorry that we made joon follow you. Namjoon did not mean to hurt him he just wanted Jaemin to step back a bit due to him seeing him close to you and I guess he thought you were uncomfortable so he started to growl. And we are truly sorry and the Starbucks coffee and the cookies are from my behalf
-love, worldwide handsome Jin

Dear Y/N,
I'm sorry for namjoon hyung following you and we did it to protect you since we love you and you always protect us so we wanted to help you out but I guess it ends up tiring our bad I'm sorry about that also that bag of gummy worms are from me. -love, your lil Mochi jimin

Dear Y/N,
Like jimin hyung said we are sorry and truly didn't mean you getting mad at namjoon hyungs sooo please don't be harsh on hyungs and also half of the gummy worms are mine and jimin to you.
-love, your handsome alien

Dear Y/N,
I can't believe I'm writing a paragraph I told the boys if we could record and you would listen to it but they said no which got me mad but jin hyung order me or else he would let you pet me so I'm sorry about namjoon and stealing one of your beanies. Btw the chips of [insert name of favorite chips] are from me. -love, your bobcat

Dear Y/N,
I'm truly sorry from namjoon-ah
But like I hope you're not mad at us tomorrow in the morning because it will hurt us and hybrids are more emotional than humans and we don't wanna see namjoon sad and the boys too so I'm sorry Y/N-ah. Also, the caramel popcorn(or anything popcorn related you like) is from me - love, your golden dog

Dear Y/N,
I'm truly sorry for following you even tho I have an IQ high than my hyungs and maknaes I should have not done it but I wanted to protect you like how you do to us. You were willing to move houses and picked us up while you could of just let us there and for that I am grateful.
We truly love you and hope you won't leave us on the ride but this time it won't be in the ride but to the hybrid center and it's not a good place from what other hybrids have told me. But please forgive me and the boys because they don't deserve it and you can blame me but please don't blame the rest okay Y/N once again I'm sorry
-love, your giant wolf

Dear Y/N-shi,
It's your boy Jeon Jungkook
Okay so like please forgive namjoonie hyung he doesn't deserve this because he loves you a lot and we all do, to be honest like one day without you will be like losing my white shirt and timberlands or no more banana milk. The ice cream is from us and by us, I mean namjoonie hyung and me. Anyway love you shortly and sorry for letting hyung taking your phone.
-Love, your bunny boy

Once I read those letters I was in tears
'I truly hurt them didn't I' i thought to myself as I brought myself to the bed and put my stuff away and sleep ready to hug and forgive my babies.

To be continued.....

Hi author here
I literally need to say something else besides "Hi author here"
Anywho I wrote 1053 word that'd a lot then again the letters so yeah but like if you like it vote share comment and follow me.