Enemy

I woke up doing my morning routine while trying not to wake up the sleeping boys. I changed into a crop top shirt, Black skirt and of course some combat boots. Once I got out I saw the boys already awake, "Hey babies" I smiled and kissed them all.

"Come on,let's eat" They nodded and followed to me the kitchen. I started cooking something for the eight of us and placed it on the table.

Time skip to the afternoon

While I was on Instagram I saw Post that a fellow friend of mine posted.

Why is Mirajane hanging out with Dohyun,I thought to myself.

I groaned as I put down my phone and left to the Bathroom.
I looked at the mirror and then started thinking about Dohyun and me in the past. "Ugh!" I yelled out and then splashing water to my face.

(A/N: Byun Dohyun is her Ex-Boyfriend who dumbed her for a other chick,she truly liked him a lot and which her very depressed but then her mother kicked her out few weeks later.)

I got out of the restroom and headed to my bedroom and slammed my door. "W-Why would Mirajane hangout with Dohyun" I started talking to myself while think for reason.

"Wait...Didn't they say he moved to Japan with his
'Girlfriend' ?" I mumbled but then threw myself on the bed.

I need to take a breather, I thought and got a hoodie and wore it as I head to the doorway. "Hey boys!" I yelled which got there attention "I'm gonna head outside for a walk for breather okay" I asked them and they agreed and I left the house.

As I left the house I started thinking about how Dohyun treated me when we dated. He was the reason people stopped bullying me and who made me had when I had a hard time with school and my mother. He was so sweet and so loving but then he out of nowhere...Changed?
While we were in our Third or Fourth month of dating he started acting the opposite of himself. He would yell at me,Say harsh stuff to me, and would ignore me which kill me a lot.

One of my friend caught him at a party and she saw him hooking up with a girl. I was devastated that night and I didn't speak to him to him and then he asked me what's wrong and confronted him and he said that my friend was lying but she even look a live video and showed me.

But then one day I saw him making out with,Lee minyeon, she was a hoe to be exact and she was the girl who bullied me but Dohyun stopped. I was there looking at him but then finally I revealed myself. When I showed myself he was in disbelief and tried saying it was by accident but I ended up slapping him and saying this was bull crap and that he never loved me and that my friend was right about him hooking up with other girls.

I sighed as I thought of that but then I bumped into someone.
"Oh I'm so sorry" I bowed down and then looked up to see...
Byun Dohyun...!!!

"Y/N baby is that you" he said as one of this hands touched my check. "Get your ugly Ass hand of my damn cheek"I glared at him. "Are you still bitter after you saw me kissing Minyeon" he said smiling which caused me to raise a brow. "We broke up for a damn reason which was because of her and you being a untrustworthy fucking boyfriend and how you causally left alone when I need you the most" I began raising my voice at him.

"Awe, even after years passed your still jealous" he started getting closer to me and put his hand on my waist. At this point I was pissed and decided to Punch him in the face " Don't ever touch a Fucking girl,you shitty excuse of a man" with that punch it caused him to bleed. "Y/N, I'm Single now we can be back together like how we were back then" he spoke with a busted lip.

"What a load of crap" I rolled my eyes "I ain't gonna play your damn game you fucker" I yelled at him. "Your testing me Y/N and you know I hate people testing me" he told me as he stood him and grabbed my arms and pinned me to the wall. Then he got close and tried kissing me but then I kicked him off me and punched him again.

"Byun Dohyun, I'm truly glad we finished years ago and I NEVER EVER want to see your damn face near me do you understand" I said as he whipped the blood off his cheek and lip "Whatever" he said while smirking.After that I ran back home and locked the door worried he followed me home.

Once I locked the door and covered the windows I sat down on the couch and thought about everything that just happened moments ago. Back there I was acting tough but I was truly scared... scared that he would do something to me and that I would be in a hopeless place once again which I never wanna be in ever again.

"Y/N-sii, are you okay" I head a deep voice as that person sat down next to me "Tae..."I looked at him with tears wanting to fall down "I'm not even sure if I'm okay". He hugged me knowing that I need comfort and with that I cried in his chest. I cried for a while and when I stopped I told Taehyung about My past which of couse bring in Dohyun and the accident that happened. He was growling the whole time I was explaining the story " Y/N, don't worry you got the boys and me and we promise to protect you till we die". I smiled and thank him but I couldn't get the thought that Dohyun could of...Raped me...
I sighed and the Tae kissed me "Good to sleep baby okay" I nodded and I lay myself on his chest and closed my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.

TBC...

»»——⍟——««
Hello there and man was this Chapter a bit different from my other ones. Anyway The new book may be coming out this week? And there will be a second project of the Yoongi FF.

Follow me on Twitter for upcoming stuff ;) but thanks for reading this book I hope you like it please do Vote and maybe comment + share anyway bye bye I love you guys so much 💜