My safety are my boys

A/n: so a head up F/C stands for favorite cake so yeah bye!

It has 2 weeks since the accident with Dohyun and now the boys are more protective. They will bring me everywhere they go and won't let me stay alone unless Chungha and Samuel are here. I truly don't mind but I want some private time and they won't give me it.

For example, two days ago I took a hour bath in my tub. When I finished I forgot to bring my clothes and me thinking the boys were in there room I covered myself with the towel and when I opened the door they jumped at me and caused me to fall on Butt. They were asking me if something happen since I was stuck there for a long time And lucky my towel didn't fall down.

"Hey Babe" Joonie said as he slowly opened the door. His ear twitch as he slowly came inside the bedroom "yes" as motion him to come sit with me.
"What's your favorite cake and what's one thing you want?" He said as I looked at him "I like F/C and one thing I want"I paused for a bit. "For all of you to stay with me till we die" I smiled at him and I hugged him "cute" I heard him mumble.

"Anyway why do you wanna know" I question him and he started to panic a bit "uhhhh... well-" he got cut off as a the buck enter my room and lay himself on my bed "Hyung, Jin is calling you" Jungkook told Namjoon as he left and went to Jin. " I honestly missed you doe, we don't do anything together" he pouted then pecked my lips.
"Well because they don't trust you and also you are always busy" he agreed "yeah but still I want some Kookie-and-Y/n time" he hugged my waist and looked at me "How about we hangout today".

"Yeah I don't mind but first let me take a quick shower and change" I told him as I got off my bed and started to pick out my outfit "Can I join you" he smirked. "You horny ass bunny" I hit his arm and we laughed "but its a no" I went to my bathroom and closed the door.

(Smol time skip)

Once I was done with everything I saw Jk waiting for me "Are you done" I nodded and then I felt like someone was caring me
"What- Jungkook put me down now"I cried out. I hit his back but he wouldn't budge so I decided to leave it be and once we were outside he put me down and hold my hand.

"You a brat"I mumbled under my breath and glared at him.
"And you love me for that" he sassed me back "True,True" I smiled and hug him and headed to a small cafe. I truly did love these boys because they are so different from other people.
They changed my life, I was in a bad state due to Dohyun leaving me, my mother kicking me out and the most hardest thing was losing my dad.

But look at me now... I'm now loving 7 boys and I honestly thought I couldn't love anyone after Dohyun. Even though they are a handful,I'm willing to risk everything for them. They are all unique in a way,Jin has always had the habit of taking care of me like a mother,Yoongi was the one who would listen to me and help me out with small stuff.

Hobi cheered me up when I was down,Joonie thought me how to be brave and be smart,Jimin taught me its okay if you mess up because you can try again and to not push yourself, Tae made me be confident with showing your true self and you can always be silly and then Jungkook. He taught me that With the love of your Hyungs and Family you can grow and share that love .

"Y/N-shi, are you there" he waved his hand on me face which caused me to wake up from my transition. "Since we are here already what did you want" I looked at the menu and decided to get a caramel latte and donut. Kookie got the same thing and we sat down on the table for two and began talking randomly.When the waiter came back he served us and left. Jk got the Tab and noticed something. "Hey Bunny are you okay" he nodded and Exused himself.

I shrugged my shoulders and started looking through my phone and a few minutes passed and he came back out and smiling.We continued talking and he looked at the time and then pay and added a tip. "We need to get home okay" I nodded an then he bent down. "Get on" I nodded and got on and he ran to the house and once we made it he checked his watch once more and he slowly opened the door and I was greeted to see Jin holding a cake and the boys with huge smiles in the faces.