2nd heat Guest

Once I woke up from my slumber, I left jimin side and decided to go my room and changed into a swimsuit and head to the swimming pool outside and took a dip.

Once I popped into the water it felt so warm as it touched my skin.I haven't been in a pool for the longest time due me being busy and this is very calming.
After a while I began swimming and started to feel that all the stress off my shoulders.

Bts POV

"Guys? Has anyone seen the angel" hobi asked the boys who were sitting on the couch playing Uno.

"Nope I just remembered that she knocked out so did I and then when I woke up she was gone from my grasp" Jimin answer as he place a Wild card and placed a yellow card.

"UNO" He yelled out as the rest groaned "No far hyung,you probably cheated I want to play again" Jungkook whined.

"Okay since your match is done,Would someone mind and help me find Y/N for the love of god" He said as he got a serious face which scared the boys "Have you checked outside" Namjoon told him and he shook his head "Okay check there geez" as they all head outside and there she was.

She was getting out and covered herself with her towel around her shoulder and neck.
"Oh..hi boys I didn't see you" she smiled at them while water dropped down from her hair and body. "I-It's... O-okay... sweetheart" Jimin said and Y/N went outside as boys were flustered seeing Y/N in a swimsuit and she was wet due to the water. "G-Guys..we need to get our head out of the gutter" Jin told them and shook his head and went inside too.

(A/N: they are perverts and yes they are ummm how can I say this.. Horny 😅🤣)

"God damnit..the worst part that I was able to control myself but now she made me lose it" Namjoon growled. "Guys I'm gonna go with Y/N and don't bother us" he looked at them and they understood then again they promise that all 7 would share her and give her all the love she needs.

And with that he left and head to her room without no one bothering him.

Y/N POV

I took a quick shower after coming out of the pool so I won't get since and I decided to swear some shorts and a oversized shirt. Once I finished changing I jumped on my bed and when I was about to close my eyes I head a knock. "Come in" I told the person who knocked on the door which was namjoon.

"Hey joonie why are you here"I asked him "Y/N your willing to help us with our heat right?" He asked as I nodded my head and he got closed to me. "Well then help me out" my eyes widen and I started to blush and In moments I was kissing Namjoon and we were on the bed together...NAKED.. and I was helping him out.

              TIME SKIP
   Because we are pure people

I groaned as I tried sitting up but namjoon was rougher than Kookie which got me a bit sore "Namjoon you left me friken sore" I mumble to myself and but then he he lay me down and kissed me. "I'm sorry babe but did anyone tell how beautiful you are" I blushed and kissed him back as his hands roamed my body again "okay enough you horny little beast" I playfully hit is arm and hugged him.He have me other other kissed and then around my collar bone and rested his head on shoulders.

(A/n: at this point it's already became dark since it was sunset when it all began.)

"Welp we are both tried so goodnight baby..I love you" I mumbled the last part before I knocked out for good.

TBC.....