Chapter 3

Hannah, Mikayla and a few other friends had decided to have a girl's night out.

They were immensely enjoying themselves as they danced with each other. The atmosphere in the club on a Friday night was fantastic as usual.

After a few hours in, they took a break from dancing and sat down to have some drinks. Mikayla ended up getting a call from her fiancé. Apparently, Damien's return flight to London arrived earlier than expect and so Mikayla apologised for having to leave early.

"No worries love, go get you some French penis! Tell D-Man I said hi," Hannah said over the sound of the music as she hugged her best friend goodbye.

Sitting back in her chair, Hannah ordered another round of drinks. Her blue eyes scanned the crowd as she sat next to the transparent balcony on the upper floor. She noted that there were a few fine selections on display. The old Hannah would have wondered to herself which would be the lucky stranger to join her for a one-night stand tonight.

"Look at you, being all semi-responsible. Miks would be so proud," she said softly while sipping on her cocktail.

Eventually, the other girls returned to the dance-floor, while Hannah stayed to order herself another drink. She enjoyed the attention that she was receiving in the form of stares, as various men ogled her from below. As she momentarily turned her gaze away from the crowd, her eyes locked with a man whose heated stare was fixed on her. He was sitting in the left corner, a few tables over from where she presently was.

The flashing lights of the club allowed her intermittent views of his face. He was striking, at least she thought so, with piercing eyes and a sharp jaw. The stranger looked dangerously enigmatic as he sipped from his glass, his eyes never leaving hers. The attraction that she felt was instantaneous, something that was unusual for her.

Generally, she would confirm her attraction for a man through some form of interaction and conversation. This one's penetrating gaze, however, had Hannah almost panting as she felt herself becoming aroused. Perhaps it had to do with the fact that he looked like trouble.

"The bad ones are always the most fun," Hannah said softly as her eyes locked with his, giving him a knowing look.

With unhurried movements, she placed her now empty glass on the small table and stood up. She knew how to play this game very well. In the end, she always had them eating out the palm of her hand, amongst other things. Smiling to herself, she leaned onto the translucent railing of the balcony, her back facing the man.

Hannah wore a mauve, short, sleeveless sheath party dress with a multi strap open back. The nude-coloured strappy heels made her long, sleek legs look even more inviting. Her medium-length blonde hair was pinned to the left, exposing the smooth skin of the right side of her neck. Holding on to the railing in front of her, Hannah began moving her body to the music.

She knew that her tight dress did not leave much to the imagination as it clung to the curves of her body. As another catchy song began to play, Hannah got lost in to the beat of the music. Her eyes fluttered closed while her hips began to move faster.

Her skin tingled, knowing that his eyes were on her. She could feel his gaze burning into her back. It sent slight shivers down her spine, causing her arousal to heighten as she clenched her thighs together. It would take another two songs before she could feel someone suddenly standing close behind her.

"You dance beautifully," his warm breath caressed the skin between her neck and ear as he spoke, "I would join you but I had not planned on dancing tonight."

Laughing softly, Hannah slowly turned to face him, her breath momentarily caught in her throat as her eyes locked with his. With their faces close to each other, she could properly see the colour of his eyes, they were a sharp hazel.