Chapter 11

Tariq's dark grey Aston Martin DB11 drove up to the Crimson Monarch Hotel. He got out and handed the valet the key as he rounded the car and opened the door for Hannah.

His eyes could not help but travel up her long legs as she stepped out. She had spread her thighs slightly wider than she had to on purpose, smiling seductively as she flashed him as she stood.

"You damn tease. Of course, you're not wearing panties," he groaned softly in her ear.

Hannah gave him playful look, their arms linking together.

As they entered the lobby, Tariq whispered, "If I had known that when I picked you up, we would have definitely been late."

"Promises promises," she grinned seductively.

Mr. Rochford had been waiting for them, his face lighting up immediately as he spotted Hannah. He could not help but appreciate and admire her body as he remembered their passionate night almost a month ago.

"Welcome back my dear, it's so good to see you again," he embraced her a little too intimately before he was introduced to Tariq, greeting him with an overly firm professional handshake, "Greetings Mr. Maalouf."

Tariq gave a curt nod as he returned the handshake, his hold equally as tight, "It's Dr. Maalouf."

Hannah noted the men's handshake going on longer than usual, as though trying to break the other's fingers. It seemed as though they were seizing each other up, their male egos temporarily overtaking their manners as well as common sense.

Raising an eyebrow, she spoke up, "Ahem! If you two are finished puffing out your chests, I suggest we proceed with visiting the space. I assume that everything was prepared?"

The men parted immediately at the sound of her voice. They cleared their throats as they straightened their postures.

"Most certainly, anything for you Hannah. If you both would follow me," Mr. Rochford led them down an elegantly decorated hallway.

Tariq did not miss the way Mr. Rochford looked at Hannah, while a sense of pride as well as possessiveness washed over him. Leaning into her, his hand resting on her hip as he hugged her lower back, he whispered as they followed behind the hotel owner.

"By the way he's eye-fucking you I'd say that he was part of cupid's queue," he said, his voice playful.

Winking at him, she replied, teasing him back, "Are you jealous?"

Tariq's fingers tightened on her hip, "I'm not jealous. I'd like to think of it as me being territorial. Jealousy is when you yearn for something that doesn't belong to you. Territorial is protecting what's already yours."

As if to prove a point, he slowly licked the side of her neck before gently biting down onto it. Hannah softly moaned as his touch sent a rush straight to her core and she felt herself moisten instantly at his words.

Trying her best to hide how aroused his words had made her she replied, "I don't remember agreeing to being yours, I clearly missed that memo."

"You know what I mean," he softly mumbled.

He silently cursed himself for letting the 'yours' comment slip past his lips. Tariq did not want to put any labels on what they were until he knew Hannah was ready. There was a silent rule between, they were exclusively sleeping with each other. But that did not mean that she was off limits to dropping him and going to be intimate with someone else if she suddenly felt like it.

It was obvious by the way Mr. Rochford had looked at Hannah that the two had a history. Tariq knew that they had been intimate just from the way the man embraced her. However, this did not bother him one bit. Hannah's sexuality was hers and he was not about to dictate how she expressed it. Especially where her past was concerned.