Chapter 4

The couple's soft moans could be heard in the park as they continued to get lost in the sensation of their passionate kisses. Their breathing was heavy as their hands impatiently roamed over each other; their excitement evident.

Hannah's fingers expertly undid the button on his pants before sliding the zipper down, her hands finding their way inside. She caressed him through the material of his underwear, tracing the line of his hard erection with her fingers.

As he felt her touch him, he broke the kiss, needing some air. His hand stilled on her breast, his breath shortening a bit, as she explored the thickness of him. He suddenly bit sharply into her neck and sucked on the skin as she slipped her hand inside the waistband of his underwear.

With expert fingers, Hannah pushed the material down over his hips, freeing him from the confines of his clothing. She wrapped her hand around him and stroked him slowly from base to tip.

"This is insane," he mumbled as his lips brushed along her collarbone before moving to cover her nipple, his tongue teasing its hardness.

"Very much so," she agreed while stroking him quickly.

He playfully batted her hand away and backed her up once again into the tree. Their ragged breathing mingled as he pulled the hem of her dress up, gathering it at her waist, revealing a white thong. His fingers traced the outline of her mound, pushing the flimsy material out of the way. He carefully thrust his middle finger up into her, his eyes watching her face. Her head rolled back and she closed her eyes as his thumb gently caressed her clit.

She moaned louder at his ministrations, her body arching to meet his hand, her muscles clenching around his exploring finger. His teeth bit into her neck again, almost hurting her, causing her to cry out in excitement. Her fingers dug into his shoulders as she turned her head, lips blindly seeking his. He pressed his lips to hers, taking her mouth forcefully as she moaned, her orgasm sudden as she came against his fingers.

Hannah smiled as she suddenly pushed his body away a bit so that she could squat in front of him. She pressed her lips to his heated flesh, her tongue darting across the tip before wrapping her hand around it as she took him into her mouth. Her tongue swirled up and down his length, and she took as much of him in as she could.

Her fingers stroked him in rhythm with her mouth, causing him to bury his fingers deep in her hair, holding her lightly to him. She sucked a bit faster now, taking less but moving quickly. Her tongue lapped erratically over him, pressing the head of his erection with every upstroke. When she felt like he was on the edge of losing control, she gave one final lick then placed her arms around his neck, wrapping her left leg around his right thigh.

"Lift me," she commanded, her voice thrumming with pleasure.

The man obeyed wordlessly; her blue eyes glazed over as he lifted her feet effortlessly off the ground. Her suggestive orders did something to him. She knew what she wanted and she had no problem in asking for it. He found this quality in her very alluring and it only served to turn him on even more.

Hannah's hands immediately tightened their hold while she wrapped her legs around his waist as he pressed her back against the tree. He immediately positioned himself at her heated entrance. She felt his fingers again, dipping into her and then he was there. Thick, solid and hot as he slowly pushed into her, stretching her.

"God you're perfect," he muttered, pulling back and thrusting in harder, deeper.

Using confident strokes, he pleasured her against the tree. Hannah cried out, the wind carrying her moans across the park as her muscles clenched around him. She heard him groan a little, and then she cried out again as a strong orgasm suddenly ripped through her when he firmly and unexpectedly slapped her ass.