Chapter 14

Hannah woke up to the most delicious ache between her thighs.

Opening her eyes to glance at the side table clock, she realised that it was already 6:35am. They would need to get up soon in order to get ready for work.

The soft sounds of Tariq's breathing made her smile. There was no denying the satisfaction that she felt from being in his arms. The entire front length of his naked body was pressed against her from behind. His breathing gently tickled her ear and Hannah slowly began to turn. She felt a sudden need to see his face.

Stirring in his sleep, Tariq's deep voice was soft as he mumbled, "I'd ask if you were planning on running away from me again but I just remembered that we're in your flat."

His arms pulled her even closer to him, not wanting her to leave his embrace. The movement caused her body to partially lay on him.

"I could simply kick you out," Hannah playfully said, as her hand gently touched the skin of his shoulder.

Upon hearing her words, both his eyes opened fully, the foggy veil of sleep slowly releasing its hold on him. His eyes locked with hers and, as he was about to say something, her next words immediately relaxed him as he saw the frisky glint in them.

"I mean, we do have work in a few," she teased.

"Hannah..." he growled, as he quickly moved so that she laid beneath him, "That wasn't very funny."

Biting her bottom lip as she looked up at him while parting her legs, her hands running up and down the front of his torso, "Perhaps you should punish me then? But I don't think we have enough time."

Tariq's nostrils flared at her words, "As if any sort of punishment would work on you."

She giggled softly as he buried his face in the crook of her neck. Taking his time, he inhaled her familiar scent, which featured the remnants of the vanilla body wash that she regularly used. With his lips, he trailed soft kisses against her skin.

Moving his face back to look into her eyes, he said, "You have no idea how much my body craves yours. It's ridiculous how much I think about being inside of you. Feeling you deliciously wrapped around me. Not to mention the sounds that you make, you drive me crazy Hannah. Don't tease me."

"But teasing you is so much fun," she grinned, as she licked his bottom lip, "say my name again?"

A small smirk played on his lips as he said her name once more, which resulted in her arching up into him. The way he said her name did something to her, causing her body to ignite.

"I need you inside me, now, I wish we had more time," she complained.

Rubbing his hardened length against her wet slit, it was his turn to tease her, "There's always time for a quickie my dear."

The feel of him against her entrance caused her breath to falter, "But you're never quick."

Tariq suddenly entered her in one swift stroke, stretching and filling her, "Haven't I told you before..." his thrusts powerful and precise, clearly with a purpose, "I can be whatever you want me to be, Hannah."

"Fuck..." she hissed, as her eyes closed in ecstasy, her nails digging into his shoulders.

The sounds that she made only served to fuel his passion, as he quickened his movements and pounded himself into her. His hands were cradled behind her back, pulling her flush against his chest. She moved her head to kiss him, as she tried to push her hips up into his, wanting him to go even deeper. Her muscles gripped him tightly as his body brought hers to a quick and powerful orgasm.