College😤🏢

Jungkook will be looking like this. Hes gonna be a bunny hybrid.

 Hes gonna be a bunny hybrid

And Taehyung like this. He'll be like a snow leopard.

Once I have more characters come out I'll put their picture in

JUNGKOOOKKKK!!!!

No no no 5 more minutes.

No common your gonna be late for your first dayyyyy!!!!

"Mom stop what do you mean first day?"Jungkook turned around facing his mom moving his ears out of his face.
"Your first day of of college sweety." She smiled and laughed.

"WHAT!!!MOM WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER!!!" Jungkook sprung up and ran around his room like a chicken with its head chopped off.

"I mean I tried but no no five more minutes."Jungkook's mother mocked Jungkook. "Oh and also remeber you gotta go get your room." She smirked. "Maybe you'll get a sexy hot guy as a roommate."Jungkook's mother understood that he wasn't interested in any women so she'd always tease him.

"MOOOMMM!!!"Jungkook cried and ran around his room.Jungkook grabbed his favorite pair of blue jeans and his favorite black hoodie. He put on his Adidas and put on his round glasses and went downstairs. Maaaaaa!! What's there to eat? Jungkook sat on the stool by the island.

"Well I have French toast and coffee." She gave Jungkook smile.
Ooo sounds good. Jungkook stood up, grabbed some french toast and drank the coffee his mother had left on the table for him.

Afew minutes later...

Jungkook finished his food and grabbed his suit case,gave his mom a hug and a kiss. He walked to the door and looked back at his crying proud mother, he gave her a bunny smile. He got in his car and drove off to Seoul Hybrid Collage.

Then... ☆•☆

When he got to Seoul Hybrid Collage he right away when to go get his room. "Goodmorning miss can I get a room please." He smiled.

The lady smiled back and said "Oh yes sweetheart! What's your name? She looked up." Jeon Jungkook. "Oh ok here's your room key and the room number, have a good day." She smiled. You too ma'am! He walked away happily. "AND DON'T LOSE YOUR KEY!!!" "Yeah no problem!" He walked into the elevator and clicked the number 9. Jungkook took a deep breath and fixed his hair.

The elevator finally stopped and he went to room 91. His heart started beating really fast while he put the key in the slot. He opened the door and saw no one, he smiled and jumped on a bed ahhhhh finally. Jungkook took of his shoes, got his favorite blanket out of his suitcase and took a nap on the bed.

Hours later... 0×0

Ahhh...sniff sniff. The snow leopard sniffes around until he found a little bunny under the blankets in the second bed of the room. He smiles and walks away to the bathroom and shower.

Moments later...♡

Minutes passed and Yawnnn..."welp time to shower." Jungkook got up and grabbed some of his cloths. He jumped to the bathroom smiling and open the door wide open and saw a hot ass dude in the bathroom with only a towel on his lower half. Jungkook felt his cheeks turn bright red. He covered his face with his long bunny ears. Jungkook started walking backwards with his ears still in his face,him and clumsiness he tripped walking backwards, he felt a something grip around his waist not letting him get licked by the devil. Jungkook moved his ears out of his face and looked at the boy's tail wrapped around his waist he was gonna look up and saw the towel on the floor and blushed ever harder than he did before. He couldn't resist and looked UP!!!!

"OMG OMG I'VE NEVER SEEN SOMEHTING SO BIG!!!!"Jungkook thought and from embarrassment fainted.

😳😳😳🤪